I was wrong. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was wrong.

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I want to acknowledge, publicly, that I was wrong.

A couple of months ago I slammed the Dolphin front office for making no moves during the free agency period. I was very vocal about their lack of action and the inability to secure some big talent that went by them.

Many of the fans on this forum insisted, wait until June it is still early.

Well we are in June and you were right, I was wrong. They have secured some great talent and we are a better team.

I still think we are vulnerab le on the offensive line, but overall I give them a grade of B.

I can't wait until kickoff!

What is this, confession night? It's all for fun and discussion. I don't think members go back a few months and check to see what you said. Do they?????? Just in case, I wasn't in my right mind if I said anything that was wrong, before.;)

fin-atic: Why are you apologizing? You were right the first time!

:evil:

Anyone know if Verm moved his forum somewhere else since world crossing has been down forever, and if so have a link?

Originally posted by fin-atic

A couple of months ago I slammed the Dolphin front office for making no moves during the free agency period. I was very vocal about their lack of action and the inability to secure some big talent that went by them.

Well we are in June and you were right, I was wrong. They have secured some great talent and we are a better team.

I still think we are vulnerab le on the offensive line, but overall I give them a grade of B.

I remember some of that. But hey, on both sides of the discussion there were some very strong opinions.....But thats what this board is for. Talk, agree, disagree, fight, slander eachother. Ahhhhhh family.

BB :)

i just want to say sorry to the kid i use to push around when i was in the 5th grade.

First off, yes posters do hold you to what you have said in the past as someone had asked. They usually only bring it up when they are being attacked though ;). Secondly, if great minds think alike....doesn't that mean that stupid ones do too? :lol:

In all seriousness, the Dolphins have made some major upgrades in depth and really don't have any excuses this year (echo?).

fin-atic... fin-atic... fin-atic...

it happens to lots of people, being wrong...

of course, it's never happened to me, but someday it might so I feel your pain...

:D

I was a little worried when we weren't being agressive, but then I asked myself who was out there getting $10 million dollar contracts that we just HAD to have??? We were pretty solid and only lacking DEPTH in nearly every area we addressed... The aquisition of Seau made Rodgers expendable, or he'd still be a starter...

I think we've done a very cost-effective job in Free Agency all the way around... The Griese deal is pure genius, getting a guy you have ZERO committment to after the season for about $1.5 million bucks... If he beats Fiedler it helps, if he doesn't it doesn't hurt...

Originally posted by fin-atic

You could have easily been right as wrong. FA is all about the luck of timing.

I still think you're being harsh with you B grade, but I'm a freaking HOMER what do I know! :D

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom