I was wrong. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was wrong.

Good for you PT....More power to ya my friend. :cool:

PS....Didn't you want that cash avatar??? I put it in my gallery for you....

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

I bet they could convince you it was Anna Nicole though :lol:

Bad Phinphreak,

I guess that wasn't very nice I believe I saw here on a commercial recently and she lost quite a bit.

For some reason, the word pig immediately made me think of ANS too....:lol: :lol:

Re: I don't even wan't to imagine....

Originally posted by rhadaddy

How WH could botch picking up a new HC. I know everyone has been talking about a new HC for a while now, but just like the draft, we have an oppurtunity to get a playmaker like Boldin, and we get a reserve LB. I'm just saying it to you guys cause no matter what I'll always be a dolphan, but I know with all of the Stoops, Crennels, Weis's, and Greens of the worlds, there are plenty of Fassels, Mora's and Greg Williams types out there looking for work. I just hope that WH has the presence of mind to pick a solid coach and if he sticks with Speilman, make him the GM and not some token lame duck president with no final say, becasue I bet RS probably pushed for Boldin and Wanny pulled the trigger on Eddie Moore... just a hunch

I couldn't agree more....with the whole post.:D

InFins, I could always count on you to put an optimistic spin on whatever happened, but I can't blame you for throwing in the towel at this point. I agree that the season is officially in the toilet. It actually is a relief, in a weird way. Now I can just enjoy some football.

Back
Top Bottom