I went to the Bills site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I went to the Bills site

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
And I had a lot of fun for a couple hours, but I am done now. There just isn't a lot to talk about when the topic is a 3-13 team. They are an optomisitc bunch, but you really can't get worse than 3-13. I do really like the fact that they have so many members because there is always someone to debate with. Maybee I will go back if they start being half as competitive as their fans think they will be. Anyway here is hopeing they beet the Jets in week 1.

You must admit that the Bills had one of the best offseasons. They should be a little excited about the upcoming year. I actually think the Phins will battle the Bills for first.

The Jets will suck next year. That makes me very happy. Vinny will see the bench by the middle of the year.

The Pats...Can somebody tellme how they won the SB last year? They won't repeat it.

bills battle the fins for first....bs the bills got a washed up qb.. there running back would rather have sex with little girls.. they got one good ol and they think there ol will improve by alot...tell me how are they going to battle the fins for 1st.... there not..... they will finsh last in the division

Drew Beldsoe is not washed up. He's only 30 years old. He can throw a football better than 90% of the starting QB's in the league. Plus he has something to prove because he did not like the way he was treated in NE.

If you want to talk about washed up QB's than look at the Jets. Vinny is 9 years older than Bledsoe. He had surgery this offseason on his hip. The Jets will finish in last. The have QB, OL, and CB issues. Than NE. The Bills will finish 2nd...possibly a wild card berth. And finally... the Fins in 1st Place.

That's my prediction.

the bills suck why dont u look at what DB has done his past 30 starts 9 wins and 30 ints.. he sucks and he is washed up

What do you mean "washed Up' you don't think he can physically play. If you do than you are wrong.

BTW, Fiedler has 33 INTS in his last 31 games. does that mean he's washed up?

Are the Bills improved deffinitly...are they ready to make a run for the AFC east probably not. You never can tell in todays NFL, but I still see many holes, and not to much expeireience.

Drew was an upgrade from Flutie, Van Pelt, and Johnson but he has deffinily seen better days. In the past 3 years he hasn't done anything besides lose football games, and get injured. Besides that he has never been a big game QB, has always struggled with ints, and has 0 mobility.

Their o-line has more talent, but with 2 new starters will have trouble with getting on the same page. They also have the problem of the rookie syndrome. Every rookie o-lineman is good for at least 5-10 plays per seaosn that gets his QB whacked harder than Joe Pesci in Goodfellas. I also don't see this o--line being able to handle the speed and power of the 3 defences in the division.

Their rb is average at best, and it will be to apealing for the coaches to shy away from the run so Drew can try to win games by himself. I reall don't think the commitment will bere there for a running game.

Their d-line is down right horrible and their 2nd round pick Denhey won't help. Besides Williams they will get pushed around like they did last year.

The Lb is core is improved from Fletchers arival, but if the D-line can't keep blocks off them they will struglle to be average.

The secondary is a mystery to me. Every Bills fan thinks this is a strong point, but all I see is a secondary that gave up 300 yards passing to Jay. Theri sefetys are bad, and they lack a serious shut down corner.

If I was a Bills fan I would be real happy with an 8-8 mark, but I expect more like 6-10 or 7-9. They also have one of the toughest schedules in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom