"I will not sell the Bills in my lifetime" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I will not sell the Bills in my lifetime"

man i hope we can find someone to keep them in Buffalo. its going to be tough. best bet is Tom G. the billionare that owns the Sbres.

People are expecting him to live another 10 years, because of his great health.

Even if you are completely healthy at that age things can change on a dime.

A friend of my grandmother's was the picture of health and the next thing we know he is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and six months later he was dead. And he was in his 70s.

If Wilson lives to be 98, I will sure be impressed.

But I hope for the sake of Bills fans that he does.

I appreciate that...

Sore subject for Bills fans, so I don't say much.

I know I would be absolutely devasted if the Patriots were to move. I was upset when they moved to Connecticut and that is still in New England. Bob Kraft was instrumental in keeping our team here and I am very thankful for that. I know that Bills fans are some of the most devoted on earth and the Bills have been in Buffalo since the AFL days and that is where they belong.

I know I would be absolutely devasted if the Patriots were to move. I was upset when they moved to Connecticut and that is still in New England. Bob Kraft was instrumental in keeping our team here and I am very thankful for that.

I take it you live in Boston / Foxboro?

I know that Bills fans are some of the most devoted on earth and the Bills have been in Buffalo since the AFL days and that is where they belong.

Damn right.

Now hopefully the next owner of the Bills recognizes this as well. If the Bills left, I would be immediately done with NFL football.

I take it you live in Boston / Foxboro?

Right now I live about 20 minutes outside of Boston. At my previous home I was closer to Foxboro than Boston (I lived about 30-40 minutes from Foxboro).

But I have lived in Massachusetts my whole life and I strongly feel this is where the Pats belong.

Right now I live about 20 minutes outside of Boston. At my previous home I was closer to Foxboro than Boston (I lived about 30-40 minutes from Foxboro).

But I have lived in Massachusetts my whole life and I strongly feel this is where the Pats belong.

I was bummed about the change of names... I always preferred the Boston Patriots... and the old logo that Dirtywater uses.

I was bummed about the change of names... I always preferred the Boston Patriots... and the old logo that Dirtywater uses.

I'm just thankful they're not the Bay State Patriots. That would have been awful. I think it would be cool if they were still the Boston Patriots but I can live with New England.

The Pat Patriot logo is cool because of all the history but along with that comes a lot of mediocrity. I really like the Flying Elvis they have now and hope they keep the uniforms for a while.

Back
Top Bottom