"I will not sell the Bills in my lifetime" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I will not sell the Bills in my lifetime"

Not "always" a great game, we got owned our last meeting. But historically, yeah, they're good games.

I am curious as a Bills fan, if the Bills move from Buffalo (say to LA) but stay in the AFC East how will the fans of Miami, New York, & New England view the new team? Will you miss rooting against the Buffalo Bills?

I am curious as a Bills fan, if the Bills move from Buffalo (say to LA) but stay in the AFC East how will the fans of Miami, New York, & New England view the new team? Will you miss rooting against the Buffalo Bills?

Yeah I would miss them.

i hate the bills so much, but i would never want them to move... i love hating them and the rivalry and the whole thing that goes along with it...

i hope they dont leave... it would really be ****ty if they moved to LA, plus the way it would effect the divisions/conferences would be a problem... they would not be able to stay ni the AFC east if they moved out there... now toronto is another story, but not in LA...

i hate the bills so much, but i would never want them to move... i love hating them and the rivalry and the whole thing that goes along with it...

i hope they dont leave... it would really be ****ty if they moved to LA, plus the way it would effect the divisions/conferences would be a problem... they would not be able to stay ni the AFC east if they moved out there... now toronto is another story, but not in LA...

It will never happen. And to be honest, even as a Torontonian, I dont think Canada should get an NFL team. Its America's Game, not N. America's game.

When the new owner does acquire the Bills, I see a slim chance that the team stays in BUF. The market is too small. Granted, the people in BUF are die hards, and support their team fully, there just isn't any national money being made on BUF outside of BUF. Toronto does have a large Bills following, but even that isn't quite enough to keep them there.

It is a shame though. I've been to several games, and have never been insulted so much in my life, but that just goes to show how much these people love their Bills. It will be a sad day in the NFL when BUF is stripped of their team. Way tooooooo much history there.

Why should he want to sell? He parasites millions of dollars off the struggling WNY economy thanks to the spineless dolts who run Erie County. That's a sweet gravy train he's riding, before he finally passes.

It will never happen. And to be honest, even as a Torontonian, I dont think Canada should get an NFL team. Its America's Game, not N. America's game.

When the new owner does acquire the Bills, I see a slim chance that the team stays in BUF. The market is too small. Granted, the people in BUF are die hards, and support their team fully, there just isn't any national money being made on BUF outside of BUF. Toronto does have a large Bills following, but even that isn't quite enough to keep them there.

It is a shame though. I've been to several games, and have never been insulted so much in my life, but that just goes to show how much these people love their Bills. It will be a sad day in the NFL when BUF is stripped of their team. Way tooooooo much history there.

Good post. And it's good to see dispite the rivarly, there are a lot of classy Fins fans. :wink:

You can't how much it sucks to talk about this crap every year. I'd much rather be talking about how the Bills will the surprise team in the NFL and Losman being a pro bowler. :wink: As much as I like to believe it will never happen, Cleveland didd lose the Browns. Of course, the NFL realize the mistake. Of course, the Ravens won the Super Bowl and Cleveland got the new Browns. Ouch.

But while the actually city of Buffalo is fairly small, there is a lot of people in the surrounding areas (southern Ontario, Rochester, Syracuse). So Buffalo definitely can compete. But who knows if they will be given the chance? :unsure:

Bills are one of the most profitble Franchises in NFL. They will not be moving. Not to mention they are really the only true NY team.
I certainly hope you are right...I would HATE for the Bills to leave.

The Bills won't go anywhere, regardless of when the owner dies. That is one committed fan base. To move that franchise from that city would cut it's value in half immediately. Where else would the Bills be able to move that would attract that solid of a fan base? I believe nowhere.

As a longtime resident of Western New York, I must say....Buffa
clear.gif
osers are the biggest 'dirtbag' fans in all of sports!:tantrum:
I'm not wishing the old guy to die, or anything...:unsure:...but personally, I can't wait for the "Mayflower parade" to arrive at Ralph Wilson Stadium and take their beloved Buffalo Bills away!
clear.gif

mayflower-1.jpg

:evil:

As a longtime resident of Western New York, I must say....Buffa
clear.gif
osers are the biggest 'dirtbag' fans in all of sports!:tantrum:
I'm not wishing the old guy to die, or anything...:unsure:...but personally, I can't wait for the "Mayflower parade" to arrive at Ralph Wilson Stadium and take their beloved Buffalo Bills away!
clear.gif

mayflower-1.jpg

:evil:

You've said some pretty low things, but this is by far the worst.

I think we know who is the real 'dirtbag' here...

whatta mean? :dunno:
If you've been treated like I have while 'visiting' that stadium, you'd feel the same way about "those people"! :tantrum:

them and cleveland are freak-in the cold- fans...

miami fans arent as supportive......[me being one]

but when i travel 700 miles to miami i wonder why there

are empty seats...

Back
Top Bottom