I would bring back Ted Ginn Jr | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would bring back Ted Ginn Jr

DolphinFanMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Impending free agent who is a special teams ace. It would also give us another deep threat for Ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they are fine at WR. TE could be looked at. I think some solid double TE sets could help the pass pro and run game. Plus, you can get exotic if the TE's have the ability to flex out.

While we're at it, let's bring back his family also.

I think they are fine at WR. TE could be looked at. I think some solid double TE sets could help the pass pro and run game. Plus, you can get exotic if the TE's have the ability to flex out.

We need a slot guy/returner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone so that Thigpens not the returner. Special Teams are a huge part of the game and with the best punter in the game, so long as our defense gets stops if we had a good returner we would win the field position battle consistently.

Ted Ginn still isnt all that great of a receiver. Hartline is better. Why bring in a mediocre receiver when there are better guys out there.

h14B2528E-1.jpg

If he came at a solid price I would not be against it. Wallace and Ginn on the outside with Hartline and Gibson on the inside would be a really good lineup......but yeah only if he came on the cheap

Ginn can be dynamic in the return game, but hasn't panned out very well as a receiver. I would take him if he was a bargain, but wouldn't pay a premium.

Back
Top Bottom