I would bring back Ted Ginn Jr | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would bring back Ted Ginn Jr

What has Ginn done, somewhat a threat at returns but very far from the best, he's mediocre.

Michael Hunt @InsideMikeHunt 37m Spoke with Ted Ginn Sr. who is in Jersey for the Super Bowl. Says Teddy is very interested in returning to Miami under new management.

Very interesting.

I'm all for Ted Ginn if he was on the cheap side. Bess if he was on the sane side. Martin after he enlists in Navy Seals training.

I'm all for Ted Ginn if he was on the cheap side. Bess if he was on the sane side. Martin after he enlists in Navy Seals training.
Martin could even make it through Marine Corps boot camp let alone the seals. Talk about three months of hell in 1982.

Return guy only sure. Tannehill needs to work on hitting the deep ball with Wallace first before they bring on another fast guy.

Seriously, other than a b+ kick returner, what has he done on some fairly good teams?

with the reciever they have already he would be solely a return man and ginn has made it clear that he wants to be more than that. With that said the kick return game is being phased out and thepunt return games has turned into mostly fair catches lately so why pay him more than you would thigpen to wave his arm in the air and take a knee?

we have a qb who cant throw the deep ball if his life depended on it...ginn would be over or underthrown everytime he gets open deep, which is probably once every 3 or 4 games. fix the qb and our wr's are more than adequate.

Back
Top Bottom