Icons in vPlaza Request Thread | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Icons in vPlaza Request Thread

clear.gif
= Firetruck

Thats awsome!! I hope they upload it. Thanks again

Edit: Maybe they will have the same thing on the new program and will beable to use it.

Fin $ logo's etc...

Mod's/Admin's... I thought this might be a beneficial thread, but if you feel it necessary to move, it's understood. However, I thought it appropriate being in the VIP b/c most of the 'Fin bucks seem to be well-earned and represented by the VIP'ers.
Thus, my question to all is: Are there specific insignia's or logo's that YOU, my fellow VIP's would like to have added to represent them? For example, I see the BoSox, Yankee's etc... but I'd really love to represent my teams with the Sonics and Mariners.
Mod's, if there is a more appropriate way to PM you or otherwise for this, add an answer and close this thread. Otherwise, I'd be interested to see what people are interested in. Since we're killing time until training camp opens, I figured it's a good time for this. We all know your time and energy is volunteered, so as always, thanks to all the people who've made the VIP and unique aspects of this site a reality... now, what say you all?

Mod's/Admin's... I thought this might be a beneficial thread, but if you feel it necessary to move, it's understood. However, I thought it appropriate being in the VIP b/c most of the 'Fin bucks seem to be well-earned and represented by the VIP'ers.
Thus, my question to all is: Are there specific insignia's or logo's that YOU, my fellow VIP's would like to have added to represent them? For example, I see the BoSox, Yankee's etc... but I'd really love to represent my teams with the Sonics and Mariners.
Mod's, if there is a more appropriate way to PM you or otherwise for this, add an answer and close this thread. Otherwise, I'd be interested to see what people are interested in. Since we're killing time until training camp opens, I figured it's a good time for this. We all know your time and energy is volunteered, so as always, thanks to all the people who've made the VIP and unique aspects of this site a reality... now, what say you all?

Logos for every team are available for purchase in the Vb plaza.

Some more movie related ones like scarface would be nice.

i wouldnt mind a nice linkin park icon, maybe even if it could resemble something lke this:
clear.gif

or this:
clear.gif

It's been requested of me that I ask someone to make a cross as an icon. Is that possible? Thank you.

It occurs to me the mods might want to merge this into the "Icons in vbPlaza" thread. (Sorry, don't have a link.)

Back
Top Bottom