Icons in vPlaza Request Thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Icons in vPlaza Request Thread

Many of the logos/icons you guys are requesting are already in place.

To clarify, the team logos (NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Nascar, Soccer, etc...) are all under Team Icons in the vbPlaza.

Music groups, Movies, TV Shows, Cars, Misc. Icons, etc. are all under the Give Gifts option on the vbPlaza menu. You can give yourself gifts to get any of those icons.

There is a running thread in the Suggestions and Questions Forum with Icon requests to be uploaded to the system. My advice would be to browse through the thread before requesting a duplicate icon. There is a pretty big selection.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=187086

:D

Sports team icons being replaced

I hope this is the right thread to ask this ...

I bought two sports team icons, but not at the same time. After I bought the first one, the icon started showing up in my avatar. Cool!! I then went and bought another one. But, instead of adding to my avatar, it replaced the one I bought previously. Thus, the second one purchased replaced the first one I purchased. I have since gone back and purchased the first one again (and it replaced the one I bought second). Arghhh!

Is this the way it's supposed to work? I've seen may people with multiple sports team icons, so it has to be possible. Right?

I hope this is the right thread to ask this ...

I bought two sports team icons, but not at the same time. After I bought the first one, the icon started showing up in my avatar. Cool!! I then went and bought another one. But, instead of adding to my avatar, it replaced the one I bought previously. Thus, the second one purchased replaced the first one I purchased. I have since gone back and purchased the first one again (and it replaced the one I bought second). Arghhh!

Is this the way it's supposed to work? I've seen may people with multiple sports team icons, so it has to be possible. Right?

Based on the banners in your sig, I assume you bouth the VT logo then tried to buy a Clemson one??

If this is the case, unfortunately the way the program is written you can only have one logo per catagory as I understand it.

Based on the banners in your sig, I assume you bouth the VT logo then tried to buy a Clemson one??

If this is the case, unfortunately the way the program is written you can only have one logo per catagory as I understand it.
That's right. I didn't realize there was a one logo per category rule. But, that would definitely explain what was happening.

Thanks.

I'd like to make a few requests for whenever you super busy admins have time to kill.

Rescue Me or Denis Leary or whatever.

a Motorcycle, or Harley Davidson, etc.

World Series of Poker logo

PS3 logo

Xbox 360 logo

WII logo

has my request gone unnoticed? hmmmmm?

Pretty sure we already have half of those. We did anyway. I'll see what I can find.

Edit: Or not. Give me a minute I'll post some up.

Harley Davidson
clear.gif

Rescue Me
clear.gif

Dr. Who
clear.gif

PS3
clear.gif

Wii
clear.gif

WSOP
clear.gif