Ideal outside WR match for Tannehill.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ideal outside WR match for Tannehill..

whats the situation for Justin Blackmon? would anybody take the headache in a incentives contract?

My point is there doesn't appear to be an Alonso type, and we assumed Tripp would take a year anyway. We need to be better than okay at WR so our QB can grow and we can open up the offense.

I don't assume that a 5th rounder will ever be worth a damn. I hope he will be but I'm not optimistic. Alonso wasn't exactly a home run of a pick taking mid-way in the 2nd round. So I don't think it's accurate to say that there doesn't appear to be that type of LB in this draft this early.

This draft is extremely deep with big-bodied, pacy receivers who have a good catch radius. We wouldn't have to go WR in Round 1 to snag a decent piece for the offense.

I think the problem for this team is we're always settling for "decent." Don't we want someone who's gonna be a game changer?

Davante Parker reminds me of an A.J Green type of player

I would love for us to spend a 1st round pick on a receiver, especially with how Tannehill is developing

Not if you draft one it's not expensive at all. I am by no means advocating going out and getting a stud in FA or via trade.

Dropping Wallace would be terrible right now and there's not a snowball's chance in hell that we're going to replace Tannehill. I have no idea where that even came from.

I would love to draft a big fast WR that has size in the red zone but can get deep at times as well. But above all I would love to be able to pair that WR with Wallace and be able to utilize Wallace's speed down field. Then put Landry in the slot and that would be a great top 3 wr set

This draft is extremely deep with big-bodied, pacy receivers who have a good catch radius. We wouldn't have to go WR in Round 1 to snag a decent piece for the offense.

A Marques Colston type of guy would suit us very well. Id be tempted to double up on receivers in this draft. One in R2-3 and one later on. Id be looking at CB in round one. Ikpre-Olomu would be a good fit, though some more size in the secondary wouldn't hurt.

I think Slimm is ahead of the pack with his ratings of Quinshad Davis (6'4) and Cayleb Jones (6'3) - having each in his top 5 underclassmen at WR. Davis reminds me of Jordy Nelson, and I think Slimm is right to rank him ahead of J. Strong.

Could use a big corner, LB and based on what we thing of Wallace long term, a WR/TE to compliment the offense. Honestly, WR is one of our deepest spots right now, so I would lean more towards a TE.

We have 3 first rounders on the o-line (Albert, Pouncy and James). We need to draft guards badly....but not in the first round.

I realize this isn't popular......but keep your mind open to a difference making running back....If one exists.....

DeVante Parker. 6'3 200+ averaging I believe 19 ypc and runs mid 4.3's.

8041688-1.jpg

Good call.

Back
Top Bottom