If a new coach came in and had a losing record in his first season... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If a new coach came in and had a losing record in his first season...

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
FFiB, why are you so stuck on the 11-5 season... since then we've gone 9-7, stand to go 9-7 or possibly 8-8... and we're EXTREMELY close to missing the playoffs two years straight. If you graphed the dolphins season performance... you'd notice the line sloping in a steep downward direction. If we hired a new coach, and he continued that downward direction for a bit, then yes fire him. I can see your argument if Dave went 11-5 last season, or 11-5 this season.... but you're conviently forgetting the fact that it was 2 years ago, and that we've been getting worse since then.

OK rocket scientist...what of we go 10-6 and make the playoffs. Based on your analogy we should keep Dave because we are on the upswing right?

BTW, I used the 11-5 seasons because after the second one the "fire Dave" chants began on every MB.

So, now answer my question. If we go 10-6 this year and we make the playoffs should Dave stay or not?

Back
Top Bottom