If Dennis Green is hired... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Dennis Green is hired...

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Greg Williams or Dick Jauron better join his staff as DC, pending there terminations. I love both those guys as DC's. Or even Dave McGinnis, who I think is an excellent coach but was in dead end job.

Make no mistake about it, Nick Saban is my boy, and has been, long before 99% of Dolphin fans even knew who he was.

Green and any of those defensive minded coaches would appease me though.

I definitely knew who he was way back when. Look at my sig.
I would love for us to get Nick, but it's probably a pipe dream. He'll probably stay at LSU, which is what I want unless he comes to the Fins.

With all the bad penalties, bad tackling last night shouldnt we give a hard look at Tom Coughlin as coach?? Hes not a soft coach, more of a bill parcells type diciplinarian. Seems thats what this team needs to get over the hump.

It's kinda scary!

Mr. Huizenga picking a new Head Coach, think about it.

Shula was here when he bought the team.
J. Johnson stated on TV that he would take the job, before it was offered to him. DW was JJ's hiring!

Does Mr. Huizenga know enough about what HC would be best, or is he gonna wait to see if some Big Name televises his wish to coach the Dolphins?

Look Out! -we may get Deon

id much rather have tom coughlin as coach of this team.. if dennis green is hired as head coach, we can rest assured that the dolphins organization is taking a dump.
dennis green is a big piece of shlt and wanny was just the fart that came before it..

If Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt is fired, who should replace him?

11.1%
Tom Coughlin (419 responses)

32.4%
Dennis Green (1224 responses)

12.0%
Nick Saban (453 responses)

30.8%
Bob Stoops (1164 responses)

13.6%
Other (515 responses)

-Sun-Sentinel poll

Originally posted by KenCalo
It's kinda scary!

Mr. Huizenga picking a new Head Coach, think about it.

Shula was here when he bought the team.
J. Johnson stated on TV that he would take the job, before it was offered to him. DW was JJ's hiring!

Does Mr. Huizenga know enough about what HC would be best, or is he gonna wait to see if some Big Name televises his wish to coach the Dolphins?

Look Out! -we may get Deon

Deion certainly couldn't do any worse.

I am actually one of the few who actually support Dave Wannstedt, and I don't take comfort in blaming him for every loss like most Dolphin fans do.

a hard *** like Couglin won't do jack **** with this current crop of players.

Miami needs a personality at the helm, and while I believe Dave is a terrific, his personality often reflects on our eventual shortcomings.

But I don't blame him for mistackles or penalties made by "perenial probowlers"!

Thats just to easy.

Originally posted by StartingTailbak

Deion certainly couldn't do any worse.

Sorry about the "SP"

You know actually it would be interesting or entertaining or maybe a further insult to this franchize.

believe it or not, most of us fin fans knew who saban was and threw his name out when he was at michigan state...very knowledgable people on this board

Deion is the only person in the world who could actually do worse. Do we want a coach who prior to becoming a coach refused to merchanics bill because he said Jesus told him not to pay the full bill?

Quite honestly, I imagine Wayne will consult Shula as to who should be hired, what the state of the team is (e.g., gut it, hold what we got). I think Wayne knows his limitations and that's why he doesn't stick his nose into the football operations.

Back
Top Bottom