If Dennis Green is hired... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Dennis Green is hired...

I think Don Shula would help Wayne with advice in hiring a new head coach. I think I've heard that somewhere.

Originally posted by Scrappy
I think Don Shula would help Wayne with advice in hiring a new head coach. I think I've heard that somewhere.

Yeah good point, I'm not as scared anymore.
Time for Bed!:sleep:

Dennis Green as HC w/ Dick Jauron as DC? Wow ... that actually sounds pretty good.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Dennis Green as HC w/ Dick Jauron as DC? Wow ... that actually sounds pretty good.

yes it does, I'd prefer Green and Greg Williams, but would settle for either combo.

Green, without a defensive coordinator would make me turn in my Dolphins badge, and retire from the force. I would keep my gun though.

Originally posted by Stamos
Greg Williams or Dick Jauron better join his staff as DC, pending there terminations. I love both those guys as DC's. Or even Dave McGinnis, who I think is an excellent coach but was in dead end job.

Make no mistake about it, Nick Saban is my boy, and has been, long before 99% of Dolphin fans even knew who he was.

Green and any of those defensive minded coaches would appease me though.

Gregg Williams is a horrible head coach, but he was a very good Defensive Coordinator in Tennessee. I would be very happy if he was our DC next year. Jauron would be a good DC as well.

I will hurl myself into a pit of pungi sticks if Green is hired.:fire:

I am not overly for or against Denny, but with some people here so strongly against his hiring, I would love to hear any specific reasons as to why you don't want him.

You can tell me he lost the NFC Championship!

I can tell you he went to the NFC Championship!

What else ya got?

Originally posted by Stamos
I am not overly for or against Denny, but with some people here so strongly against his hiring, I would love to hear any specific reasons as to why you don't want him.

You can tell me he lost the NFC Championship!

I can tell you he went to the NFC Championship!

What else ya got?

Fact is he took over a sabotaged program and got them back on the track of winning that they had not seen since Bud Grant.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
believe it or not, most of us fin fans knew who saban was and threw his name out when he was at michigan state...very knowledgable people on this board

Yeah Fiedler for MVP that clearly spells knowledgable...:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by gators910
if they hire denny green i will turn in my season tix...

:idea:

My seniority is low (2001).

Hire Deion!

Originally posted by gators910
if they hire denny green i will turn in my season tix...

Give them to me, i'll take them and im in Montana :evil:

i want Denny Green because he hires great Coord.. people who're great NFL coaches. you need an all-star team, and all star crew. miami has 1/2... lol.

Back
Top Bottom