If ever in So. Cal, all are welcome! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If ever in So. Cal, all are welcome!

Tommatt said:
Stuck out in california city right now :fire: :shakeno:

Go out to bakersfield about once a month though, rockin rodeo rocks!

I lived close by in North Edwards when I was stationed at Edwards AFB. It was from 82 to 86, but I really loved it in the high desert.
:cooldude:

mbsinmisc said:
Thanks, I'll be there in 15 minutes. I hope you dont mind if I bring my pet giraffe,

One time i found a giraffe for sale online, a REAL, LIVING giraffe. It was like 15gs and lived in florida. I was like, i can't believe i found a f*cking GIRAFFE for sale.

Tommatt said:
Stuck out in california city right now :fire: :shakeno:

Go out to bakersfield about once a month though, rockin rodeo rocks!

Good times. I'm not quite 21 yet though, so I've never been (turn 21 in June)

Hopefully I see you guys in SoCal at the San Diego game this year. I missed the last one because of the fires...

Thanks...I have been to the San Diego area a couple times...you guys have GREAT weather. If anyone is ever in Colorado Springs during football season, we have about 60 Phins fans at a bar called Kelly O'Briens to watch EVERY Dolphins game...we even get together to watch exhibition games. :D You'll come on over.

fint0xicated said:
Hopefully I see you guys in SoCal at the San Diego game this year. I missed the last one because of the fires...
Look forward to seeing you at the game! There is a certain Mr. Crunch time that thinks there won't be too many Dolphin Fans at the San Diego game! All I can say here is to you Crunch! :beerbang:

BSQX4 said:
36 of us will be there for the opener. We like lobster, champagne, cohiba cigars and an extensive wine list. You're a great guy! Thanks

thats some funny **** man

I plan on going to the San Diego game. My freind from Philly is meeting me here in Seattle then we are going to San Diego

i would love to come over and watch the game .... mind if i stay a few years after the game to get my feet on the ground out in cali????

Adive, if your ever on the eastern part of the U.S and you suddenly find yourself lost and your on all kinds of dirt roads and your around all kinds of hill,mountians and creeks

Dont worry you just in West Virginia...lol...j/k

and if that ever happens to any of yall....stop by and say hello.....lol :)

Back
Top Bottom