If ever in So. Cal, all are welcome! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If ever in So. Cal, all are welcome!

Tommatt said:
Stuck out in california city right now :fire: :shakeno:

Go out to bakersfield about once a month though, rockin rodeo rocks!

my family lives in bakersfield,, but im where the weather is nice :)

LOL money earning Mount Vernon!! My High School was out there on the border. Mt St Michael's Academy. BUT I am born and raised on the lower east side of Manhattan. Now I spend my day's getting FAT in Tampa FL!! Have yet to make it to a fin's game in Miami but I WILL be catching them against the BUC's anyone else on here going to that game?

WestVirginiaFan said:
Adive, if your ever on the eastern part of the U.S and you suddenly find yourself lost and your on all kinds of dirt roads and your around all kinds of hill,mountians and creeks

AKA....God's country

What part of W Va.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
To all the Fin fans at Finheaven! If you are ever in town, or passing through, and need a place to watch the game, you are more then welcome!:beerbang:

Hey, this is gonna sound stupid, but is Oakland in or near Southern California??? I ask because I'm going to the game out there in November.........Wonder if you're going, and if you could give any insight to how bad them Raiders fans are.....LoL

outlawd2u said:
Hey, this is gonna sound stupid, but is Oakland in or near Southern California??? I ask because I'm going to the game out there in November.........Wonder if you're going, and if you could give any insight to how bad them Raiders fans are.....LoL
Oakland is up in the bay area. Rough guess 300 to 400 miles away. I have not been to Raider game, but be careful, I have heard that they are not really friendly to visiting fans. I won't be going to that game.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Oakland is up in the bay area. Rough guess 300 to 400 miles away. I have not been to Raider game, but be careful, I have heard that they are not really friendly to visiting fans. I won't be going to that game.

I haven't been to a Raiders game. From what I've heard, you'll be ok as long as you aren't too beligerent. but if Oakland is losing, you'd better keep your mouth shut :)

Back
Top Bottom