If its Rogers that isn't a bad thing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If its Rogers that isn't a bad thing

sports24/7

Bleeder of Aqua and Orange
Reaction score
I really don't get the uproar of people who think taking Rogers would be such a bad pick. I know some people don't think the QB's this year are as good as some years, but this guy is a good player with no real weaknesses. There are alot of people who like Smith on this board and Rogers and Smith are rated very close. I just hope if it is Rogers there isn't an uproar from the fans like there was in Philly when McNabb was picked. If he is the pick I hope he is at least given a chance before he is run out of town.

I think it would be great. Rodgers was originally considered the best QB coming out of college (even better than Lienart). Smith hasnt gotten all this hype until recently.

I just have a bad feeling about him, he has bust written all over him, i may be wrong, it's just a gut feeling.........

sports24/7 said:
I really don't get the uproar of people who think taking Rogers would be such a bad pick. I know some people don't think the QB's this year are as good as some years, but this guy is a good player with no real weaknesses. There are alot of people who like Smith on this board and Rogers and Smith are rated very close. I just hope if it is Rogers there isn't an uproar from the fans like there was in Philly when McNabb was picked. If he is the pick I hope he is at least given a chance before he is run out of town.

I would be very upset!

Brown, C & M Williams, Edwards, Benson, Merriman, Johnson amongst others would be better picks then rodgers!

Anybody who can complete 23 straight passes against the National Champs is certainly worth a long look. I saw that game, and talking to my brother-in-law (also a Miami fan) lamenting that Miami needed a QB like this but would never get a chance because we'd draft too low. (shows what I know!)

I'm not a scout, but if Saban thinks Rodgers deserves the #2 overall, I'm ok with it.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I would be very upset!

Brown, C & M Williams, Edwards, Benson, Merriman, Johnson amongst others would be better picks then rodgers!
Why would you be upset? I keep hearing this from people, but we need a good young QB to biuld around. It all starts at the QB spot and Rogers is a good one. I honestly think he is very similar to David Carr and I remember thinking last year how bad I would want a QB like that.

mario88vega said:
I just have a bad feeling about him, he has bust written all over him, i may be wrong, it's just a gut feeling.........

Why does he have bust written all over him?

He has a powerful, accurate arm, he runs a 4.7 40, he has excellent mechanics. For those that call him robotic looking, so does Peyton Manning.

The only quarterback to beat USC in the last two years.

Back
Top Bottom