If Jay leaves who would be the qb?

• Find a free agent starter

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Let Mcknown and Lucas battle for the job

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exactly...............

The point is that he always had an open man to throw to.

i'm not real excited about fiedler either, but if had some one to throw to on all passing downs, he could stay away from the long passes and the INT! :D

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

The point is that he always had an open man to throw to. I have school and **** so I usually don't get on here till 6 P.M. EST.

Explain a little further for me Ice. Your saying that Cade always had an open man to throw to at UCLA? or Chicago?

Originally posted by dolfan87

Explain a little further for me Ice. Your saying that Cade always had an open man to throw to at UCLA? or Chicago?

I am talking about Ryan Leaf right now, he was drafted high because of his performance in college because he played in a system that used 5 WR sets. At Washington State, he also had very good WRs, and there was always a man open. Cade was a very efficient passer at UCLA who didn't have 5 WR sets all the time.

OHHHHH, ok now I understand, I thought you were talking about Cade for some reason

Fiedler is without a doubt a more talented QB than Cade. Draft order does not mean anything. If it did then Zach T. would be doomed since he went in the 5th round. Jay rules! He has more than enough talent to become a pro bowler and a super bowl champion.

He just signed for five more years. So, true Fin fans need to either get behind him or start pulling for the Jets or Bills. Either way I don't care because Jay is the one who will lead us to the big game and I am certain with time everyone will see what the coaches obviously see and that is a champion.

Congrats Fiedler on your new deal. You are the QB of my favorite team and that means I am behind you all the way.

Back
Top Bottom