If Miami Falls Into The Top 5 In The Draft... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Miami Falls Into The Top 5 In The Draft...

So we should just stop trying to acquire elite talent until the QB is found? Just draft a QB for ****s and giggles no matter how the front office grades him out?

Non sequitur response. The 2 issues are not mutually exclusive. However, a team can not reach contender level until they fix the most important part of the team.

Non sequitur response. The 2 issues are not mutually exclusive. However, a team can not reach contender level until they fix the most important part of the team.

What about the Jags last year (Bortles). I agree the QB should probably be upgraded eventually but a team can be good without a Drew Brees or Patrick Mahomes. You just can't completely disregard the talent level on this team. You want to bring a rookie QB into a **** situation? Any QB we bring in this draft is not gonna go Dan Marino on the league I can almost assure of that. I don't want to bring in a project at QB this year when we got a whole lot of holes we can fill in this defensive draft. I don't see any QB in this draft that would be an upgrade over Thill next year. None. But in that 2020 draft I think there are definite upgrades at the position. CK has a great point which I have advocated in the past. if we get a high draft pick, I am trading that sucker off for 2020 draft capital (If we can find a trade partner). That way we can move around in that draft to acquire a QB.

I think miami would take either Herbert or Haskins if either got to them.

I think miamis all in on a better plan b with upside at qb in 2019.

And both those kids have the upside and should be plan bs out the gate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom