If SF takes Smith, the choice is simple... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If SF takes Smith, the choice is simple...

somehow I'd like us to get a pick in the 2nd round then go rb/wr in the first two rounds. I don't know if I have a preference on rb first or wr first, but I would really like to see the talent on the o side to catch up to the d-side.

people seem to think for some reason that besides williams and braylon that there aren't any other WRs in this draft... they want us to pass up on a back in the first to get one later, but i say pass up on the WR and get one later... lets get benson brown or caddy and a WR in the later rounds...

I think a late round WR will not get off the inactive list.

If we take Edwards over Williams, I will jump off of a bridge.

in the sporting news they have braylon edwards as the 4th best receiver in the draft if you can believe that

:lol:

A guy jumping off a bridge and possibly killing himself get's nothing, but I burp up a bit of vomit and get grief? heh

I really don't mind what direction Saban takes us in terms of position if we stay in the top 8. I just know that I do not want Braylon Edwards or Cedric Benson in a Miami Uniform. I think Benson will be an average back and I think Edwards will bust. It doesn't have anything to do with his school. It has to do with a lack of premier speed and dropping catchable passes...

the minute that Smith agrees to a contract with the niners, you will see Nick say he is taking Edwards so as to entice a trade down partner

DolfinsNFL said:
in the sporting news they have braylon edwards as the 4th best receiver in the draft if you can believe that
Who do they have ahead of him besides Williams and Williamson?

TeeMoney said:
:lol:

A guy jumping off a bridge and possibly killing himself get's nothing, but I burp up a bit of vomit and get grief? heh

Ugh it was just sick is all. :D

I would love to trade down, in a draft like this one (lots of depth) it is a shame that we only have 5 total picks.

However, if we are not able to trade down, I agree with poornate and just hope that we take someone besides Benson or Edwards. My bust radar is screaming with both of those guys.

Back
Top Bottom