If Stephen Ross | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Stephen Ross

You make it sound like a bad thing. If I'm not mistaken, Jerry's got a bunch of these laying around
clear.gif

I didn't make it sound like a bad thing. Even said I'd do it myself.

Problem is, being able to realize your boy sucks after you give him a shot. Ross is struggling with this. And Jones has never liked admitting failure.

lol couldnt help it man.

But Bryant isnt someone I would be sticking my neck out for to "work his tail off" if he came to Miami.. always seems to be something with the guy.

If it isnt Love Boats with Daunte Culpepper, its coming into camp every year overweight.
And if he didnt go to THE U, hes just another lazy guy.

The thing about McKinnie is that being back in Miami, he's gonna come back to The U to workout. They always will and they always do. Swasey gets dudes into shape with the quickness. That dude doesn't play and current and former players know it. I think McKinnie is worthless outside of Miami. That dude got lazy as **** in Minnesota. He was never like that when he was in the Gables.

The thing about McKinnie is that being back in Miami, he's gonna come back to The U to workout. They always will and they always do. Swasey gets dudes into shape with the quickness. That dude doesn't play and current and former players know it. I think McKinnie is worthless outside of Miami. That dude got lazy as **** in Minnesota. He was never like that when he was in the Gables.

Agree with you there. That was before the mega contract... that changes some players, and it certainly seems the case with him.

HOW does this guy get away with making THREADS!?!?!?

I would hope our owner isn't meddling in the football decisions of the team.

Back
Top Bottom