IF Steve Smith is a FA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF Steve Smith is a FA

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
we better get him.

He is awesome. Flat out a playmaker. He brings attitude, intensity, and is just amazing.

WOW.

Is he a FA. IF so I'd take him in a NY minute.

Plus, he's cancer in the locker room. Bad attitude, tough guy though, I always start him in my fantasy league, returns punts as well. Just dn't want him here.

Yeah there's no way Carolina will let him get away with Muhsin gettin older. I was so happy for Muhsin though gettin his chance finally to shine in the Super Bowl. He's been around for a while and he's been really good for a while then battled through injuries and obscurity...gets his chance in the Super Bowl and turns in 140 yards. Great guy too, good blocker, real team player. Ricky Proehl just never seems to go away either does he?

Sorry guys but he is going to stay with Carolina. No way they let him go after this season.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
What about Delhomme??

Delhome sign two year contract last offseason and he will end up gettng contract extesnion this offseason.

Steve Smith is a cancer in the locker room? Who the hell cares? He's a big reason why they were in the SB. I'll take him and T.O. in a split second. Better get a doctor in the house, b/c we need that cancer on the team.....

Originally posted by Graythreat
You better be joking.

Dude.. What's the most important quality in a QB that you want?? Accurate deep pass?? Strong arm?? Leader?? Stepping up in big games?? Engineering 4th quarter comebacks against top echelon defenses?? Humble and fiery?? Able to take over when run game collapses?? Taking advantage of defenses biting on play-action??
Quick release?? Able to throw on a rope??

This kid Delhomme has all of the above.. He may not have a flashy name but this cat showed what he's made of this past season and it wasn't against crum teams..

Delhomme to Miami.. Anyday

Back
Top Bottom