If Tannehill's 2016 Passer Rating ends up under 90, what will be the likely cause? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill's 2016 Passer Rating ends up under 90, what will be the likely cause?

If Tannehill's 2016 Passer Rating ends up under 90, what will be the likely cause?

The Dolphins set a new record on allowing sacks.

I believe even if Miami O-line still under-performs, Tannehill is still going to be over 90..It will take the line to hugely fail, for him not to reach 90 this year under Gase.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

90 passer rating isn't "ridiculously high".

Last year, among QBs with 300+ pass attempts, there were 18 QBs with passer rating over 90.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...ference=null&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING

So in this modern era of passer-friendly rules, a passer rating below 90 could be seen as "bad".

...and Tannehill has gone over 90 already.

Aaahhh...the wonderful QB rating.... It's like reading a book review and opting not to read the book.

I think it will be job security pressure from matt moore over his shoulder

:up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Since a high QBR is associated with being ahead in 4Q, I suspect ONE likely cause is a winning record.

I'm really hoping that qbr doesn't add points for leads just cause well you have a lead

if so that's news to me and flawed

number 8 pick 2012 rank 25th best qb in 2016. some of fan think he is good.
number 3 pick 2011. rank close to being out nfl.
our luck is terrible. who ever draft these bust don't know football at all.
wonder why John Elways won sb under 7 yr as vp. why cant we get guy like this??
How bad do Ross want win superbowl or He just happy winning 6 to 8 game a yrs, maybe he like hosting superbowl. Yes it great that we win two sb back in 72,73 but it time add another one to that. now back to my number 8 pick do I feel he can get us their??? gm,hc,players also need stepup.

Last edited by a moderator:
number 8 pick 2012 rank 25th best qb in 2016. some of fan think he is good.
number 3 pick 2011. rank close to being out nfl.
our luck is terrible. who ever draft these bust don't know football at all.
wonder why John Elways won sb under 7 yr as vp. why cant we get guy like this??
How bad do Ross want win superbowl or He just happy winning 6 to 8 game a yrs, maybe he like hosting superbowl. Yes it great that we win two sb back in 72,73 but it time add another one to that. now back to my number 8 pick do I feel he can get us their??? gm,hc,players also need stepup.

Prepositions are your friend, man

People, you can't criticize the face of the franchise on a 100m dollar contract that was drafted 8th overall.

People, you can't criticize the face of the franchise on a 100m dollar contract that was drafted 8th overall.

Oh, you absolutely can. Just don't get your panties in a bunch when people who support our QB defend him.

My guess would be not getting to throw an inordinate amount of bubble screens to inflate the stats.

Back
Top Bottom