If the Bills and Browns Win a Playoff Game.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Bills and Browns Win a Playoff Game....

It’s all a matter of perspective my friend. You make valid points. There really is no arguing any of them. HOWEVER, Vegas had us pegged for 6 wins? We won 10. This is season 2 of a complete tear down and rebuild. So...Let’s look at the positives:

While Tua isn’t a prefect QB at this point, he did some things that give one hope. Remember, he’s only 9 games into his career with a horrible supporting cast on offense. Add in 3 new competent NFL receivers, a RB that actually has enough talent to be drafted higher than the 100th overall pick, and you have something there. We could use a new center as well..... Just sayin

The Defense balled most of the season. They got abused by Buffalo yesterday....Sure. But the entire team got abused. A couple key pieces and this defense is going to be elite.

Brian Flores has proven he can coach with the best of them. IMO.... 1 more win would have gotten him COY. So we’re set there. We have a lot of high picks in 21 with a chance to add even more by trading down at 3. And FYI..... Buffalo is about to enter cap hell. They have 42 guys signed and they’re already 3 mil over. They are gonna lose depth for sure.

My outlook is as always....... We’ll see.
I agree the supporting cast left a lot to be desired.

And I agree that Tua is far from a finished product.

And the draft capital and cap space give us ample firepower to improve this roster.

However, how many times will we all collective share you sentiment of "we'll see"?

If we see a few more season w/o a playoff win we might be last on this list.

I wanted one this season BAD.

My heart hurts tbh.

I agree the supporting cast left a lot to be desired.

And I agree that Tua is far from a finished product.

And the draft capital and cap space give us ample firepower to improve this roster.

However, how many times will we all collective share you sentiment of "we'll see"?

If we see a few more season w/o a playoff win we might be last on this list.

I wanted one this season BAD.

My heart hurts tbh.
Look.... I’m with you. I wanted that game yesterday in the worst way. We’re just not there yet. That’s all there is to it. BUT.... The thing I like is that the needle is finally pointing north for this team. We’re VERY young. We played very well at times. Things are going in the right direction..... But that’s just my opinion. You may be right....Maybe we’re ****ed for the future.... But from my experience, I think we’re in good shape right now.

Look.... I’m with you. I wanted that game yesterday in the worst way. We’re just not there yet. That’s all there is to it. BUT.... The thing I like is that the needle is finally pointing north for this team. We’re VERY young. We played very well at times. Things are going in the right direction..... But that’s just my opinion. You may be right....Maybe we’re ****ed for the future.... But from my experience, I think we’re in good shape right now.
I don't think we are screwed for the future.

I just think people being "ok" with the loss yesterday seem to be taking future performances for granted.

Similarly to how everyone thought Marino would play in multiple SB's after losing to Walsh and Montana......

Yesterday mattered in a big way, it doesn't mean our future is toast and it doesn't mean our future is guaranteed.

I don't think we are screwed for the future.

I just think people being "ok" with the loss yesterday seem to be taking future performances for granted.

Similarly to how everyone thought Marino would play in multiple SB's after losing to Walsh and Montana......

Yesterday mattered in a big way, it doesn't mean our future is toast and it doesn't mean our future is guaranteed.
Agreed...... 100%. Nothing is granted. But to be honest....We didn’t have the horses this year. We just didn’t. If next year at this time we’re in the same position...... You’re gonna be talking me off the ledge..... Or joining me.

I don't give two craps about that. What I care about is we finally have coaching in place and the team is trending up.

I still believe in Tua and expect improvements again next year.

Pull up the thread of what record posters thought the team would have at the end of the year.

I am disappointed in the way the season ended but love the direction the team is headed.

I am now posting like @BigNastyFish ;)
We said that when Dolphins won the division with Sparano and Dolphins never trended up so I would be careful on what you said

Who cares about a long playoff drought? If Bills and Browns win, congratulations to them and move on

Back
Top Bottom