If the Dolphins dont make the Super Bowl, Which AFC team would you like to see there? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Dolphins dont make the Super Bowl, Which AFC team would you like to see there?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If I cant see my Phins play in the Big Game, nothing would bring me greater pleasure than watching the Buffalo Bills get their asses handed to them once again on the World's Stage. :D

Originally posted by SkapePhin
If I cant see my Phins play in the Big Game, nothing would bring me greater pleasure than watching the Buffalo Bills get their asses handed to them once again on the World's Stage. :D
so you're saying you'd root for us?

Maaavelous!:D

I can't think of any other team. Maybe Tennessee. I hate everybody else. :)

Well, if the Dolphins can't make it then I'd have to root for the Miami Dolphins. And if they can't go all the way then I'd probably like to see the Miami Dolphins go. Yeah, those would be my top 3 picks. After them, everyone is crap. :D

I think I need to lay off the cheese in a can.

Either Jax cause I root for all the Florida teams or Cleveland cause Butch is there. Neither of those teams has a chance so of the teams that do I'd like to see K.C. What a story that would be with Vermeil in another Superbowl with a team from Missouri

If not the Fins, I think I'll root for the Jets...

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
If not the Fins, I think I'll root for the Jets...

Why would you put yourself through such dismay? :D :lol:

Actually, my favorite teams are:
1. Miami Dolphins
2. TIE with KC Chiefs, Indy Colts, Seattle Seahawks (dont ask)

I guess if I don't care about either team playing I'd root for the underdog unless they are in the AFC East.

Well I'd root for the Bills Jets or Patriots.............

Bills!! :roflmao: ......................Jets!!! :roflmao: Patriots!! :roflmao:........I kill me!!!!!:lol:

Originally posted by IceStorm

Why would you put yourself through such dismay? :D :lol:

Actually, my favorite teams are:
1. Miami Dolphins
2. TIE with KC Chiefs, Indy Colts, Seattle Seahawks (dont ask)

I guess if I don't care about either team playing I'd root for the underdog unless they are in the AFC East.

Seattle's in the NFC now!

Titans....they were 2 yards from a superbowl victory and everyone counted them out on a yearly basis....fisher deserves it (not more than the phins :) )

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Titans....they were 2 yards from a superbowl victory and everyone counted them out on a yearly basis....fisher deserves it (not more than the phins :) )
1 yard;) ...and why does evertone assume they would've won had they scored?...with the extra point it would of tied it 23-23...no way he goes for 2

Because they would have thrown a lateral pass on the 2 point conversion play!

Back
Top Bottom