If the Dolphins dont make the Super Bowl, Which AFC team would you like to see there? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Dolphins dont make the Super Bowl, Which AFC team would you like to see there?

If the Bills made it, I would puke. But they won't... they are a year or so away from even the playoffs. I'd like to see Gannon and Brown get a ring before they retire. I think they deserve one. They are going to be crappy for a few years after this when half their starters retire so why not... ;)

Originally posted by Gonk
If the Bills made it, I would puke. But they won't... they are a year or so away from even the playoffs. I'd like to see Gannon and Brown get a ring before they retire. I think they deserve one. They are going to be crappy for a few years after this when half their starters retire so why not... ;)
If the Bills are a few years from the playoffs then what are you?...you finished only 1 game ahead of us, marginally improved in the offseason, while we massively upgraded our defensive personnel/coaching...so, careful what you say, i don't want to have to make you eat those words in september and december:tongue:

The only team I want to see from the AFC is the Fins!

I would either like to see the Raiders or Indy take it all if Miami didn't make it... I wouldent mind seeing the Titans do it either.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

If the Bills are a few years from the playoffs then what are you?...you finished only 1 game ahead of us, marginally improved in the offseason, while we massively upgraded our defensive personnel/coaching...so, careful what you say, i don't want to have to make you eat those words in september and december:tongue:

You lost half of your offense. You upgraded your LB core, congratulations. You think just signing Spikes and Posey are going to magically turn your team into Super Bowl contenders? Adams won't be any help on your pass rush if your DE's don't do anything. You expect to replace Centers, Price and Riesemara with Reed, Campell and Gash? Ha. You guys are in for a rude awakening.... you won't have half the passing game as you did last year. No doubt that you improved your LB's, but your D-Line and Secondary are still below average. Your offense downgraded.

Miami upgraded their LB corps (Rodgers --> Seau) and their safeties (Freeman --> Knight). We also upgraded out WR's (Gasdsen --> Thompson). We didn't downgrade anywhere on our team. We have only upgraded. We also added some depth to our DT's and QB's.

Originally posted by Gonk

You lost half of your offense. You upgraded your LB core, congratulations. You think just signing Spikes and Posey are going to magically turn your team into Super Bowl contenders? Adams won't be any help on your pass rush if your DE's don't do anything. You expect to replace Centers, Price and Riesemara with Reed, Campell and Gash? Ha. You guys are in for a rude awakening.... you won't have half the passing game as you did last year. No doubt that you improved your LB's, but your D-Line and Secondary are still below average. Your offense downgraded.

Miami upgraded their LB corps (Rodgers --> Seau) and their safeties (Freeman --> Knight). We also upgraded out WR's (Gasdsen --> Thompson). We didn't downgrade anywhere on our team. We have only upgraded. We also added some depth to our DT's and QB's.
your LB and OL are paper thin, your starting LB's are all ?, except for Zach...Seau is absolutely awful in coverage, Moron greenwood's a disgrace, and Sam Madison is the most overrated player I've ever seen...Moulds tears him a new *** every time they play....we lost half our offense?...wow, I'm utterly shocked by that...I think you caused a massive stupidity tremor at finheaven with that one.....tell me Johnny...what did riemersma, price and centers do against say...hmmm, i'll pick the #1 AFC defense...what did they do?..Price had 2 nice catches in the second meeting, but it was in single coverage... take those away and we still win by 3.....now look what Bledsoe, Henry, and Moulds did to you...You can't defend our ground or air attack, and the reason why we lost so many other games was our lack of balance, and horrible defense....you are on your way down...you squandered last year's golden opportunity, and now the Bills and Pats are too strong....sorry:cool:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
your LB and OL are paper thin, your starting LB's are all ?, except for Zach...Seau is absolutely awful in coverage, Moron greenwood's a disgrace, and Sam Madison is the most overrated player I've ever seen...Moulds tears him a new *** every time they play....we lost half our offense?...wow, I'm utterly shocked by that...I think you caused a massive stupidity tremor at finheaven with that one.....tell me Johnny...what did riemersma, price and centers do against say...hmmm, i'll pick the #1 AFC defense...what did they do?..Price had 2 nice catches in the second meeting, but it was in single coverage... take those away and we still win by 3.....now look what Bledsoe, Henry, and Moulds did to you...You can't defend our ground or air attack, and the reason why we lost so many other games was our lack of balance, and horrible defense....you are on your way down...you squandered last year's golden opportunity, and now the Bills and Pats are too strong....sorry:cool:

So you disagree with Wys assessment that Drew can't get you to a SB.:D CW until we see the season on the field, your O changes are a ? To say we can't stop you is really pushing it. remember that was last year, we're now in 2003, so you really don't know what we can and can't do, just like we don't know. Everyone here is using last year's stats to justify this year. Both Teams have made some changes, CW keep saying they've upgraded more than us, well CW we didn't need on D was you needed. Hell! If u just got Spike, u upgraded, Plus while you got slower on O, our O got faster. So now we have to sit back and wait and see how it plays out.

The Browns...

Because Butch Davis just missed out on a National Championship when he left Miami...

Back
Top Bottom