If the Offense explodes, will they get credit? Its only the bolts. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Offense explodes, will they get credit? Its only the bolts.

A/C Dorsal

Historic Franchise Pride
Reaction score
some better play at the QB spot could give Ricky the space and OH boy here we come. If we get BG; i,ve said this before, it bears repeating, if the visualization/realization of the best of his football dreams has any say, he's gonna play for the Dolphins like a hero. He grew up here. His daddy was toast of the town. He wondered through the locker room before he could know what it all meant. Brian bleeds Aqua & Orange. This could be his dream come true. Lets just hope he needn't bleed too much.

go phins!

Amen...........hopefully we shall see (Talk about a feel good story in the making)

Every team in the NFL deserves a certain amount of respect. Even the bolts.

As for BG, I bet he wants this to go well more than he has wanted anything (in football) for a long time. This could be his last shot at becoming a star. Hopefully he wont get TOO excited about it (like Jo-Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet) and he can go out there and kick some a$$.

Doesn't matter if it's the lowly Chargers...If Brian Griese comes out Monday Night and lights them up, the whole world will be watching...and teams will see that the dolphins now have a passing threat--making Ricky that much better.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Doesn't matter if it's the lowly Chargers...If Brian Griese comes out Monday Night and lights them up, the whole world will be watching...and teams will see that the dolphins now have a passing threat--making Ricky that much better.

Signs of intelligence from a far away planet :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW that's a compliment

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
some better play at the QB spot could give Ricky the space and OH boy here we come. If we get BG; i,ve said this before, it bears repeating, if the visualization/realization of the best of his football dreams has any say, he's gonna play for the Dolphins like a hero. He grew up here. His daddy was toast of the town. He wondered through the locker room before he could know what it all meant. Brian bleeds Aqua & Orange. This could be his dream come true. Lets just hope he needn't bleed too much.

go phins!

I hope they explode, but let's keep it in perspective. "Blowing out one team" does not a super bowl champion make. If we do, fine/great, but the biggest thing at the moment we are looking for as a team is improvement on O and STs (sorry, Griese ain't makin' any diff on STs, lol). Once that is accomplished, we need to be consistent. Not blowing teams out every other week and blowing chunks the next. So, it would take several games to get an honest fix on the situation. Wanna know THEE best case scenario to come out of this? Say Griese starts, does well, we win by a comfortable margin, next week, we do well against the Colts and so on. Griese works his way up to around 250-300 ypg passing, Ricky is able to get it going and we cruise into the playoffs. Griese is determined to be the one for us and gets his $$$ next year. BUT, the thing that would make this is that Fiedler realizes all and anything there is about this and takes a restructured deal to remain as our backup. Fiedler does have a place here, IMO. just not as our starting QB next year. i would love to have him riding shotgun. !!

I don't think it matters that it's "just the Chargers." Our offense has had plenty of trouble getting things going against other mediocre to bad defenses. Just getting it going right now would be huge accomplishment and confidence builder regardless of the opponent.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I think either of our QBs can light it up against the Chargers.

I thought that about the Jags, Texans, Giants(since they were playing RW) games.

Are the Chargers missing 5 defensive starters, including an all-pro CB and all of their LBs?

Originally posted by AirVick
Are the Chargers missing 5 defensive starters, including an all-pro CB and all of their LBs?
It makes little difference...New England was without Ty Law, Roosevelt Colvin, Ted washington, and Ted Johnson...needless to say, they all are important players.

New England has the best coached defense in the league, and Fiedler didn't play badly. He wasn't great, but not terrible.

San Diego has an awful pass defense, and they don't have Belichick.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

It makes little difference...New England was without Ty Law, Roosevelt Colvin, Ted washington, and Ted Johnson...needless to say, they all are important players.

I guess mild sarcasm is lost on Bills fans. :)

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

I thought that about the Jags, Texans, Giants(since they were playing RW) games.

exactly! fiedler couldn't spark this offense against the worst pass defenses in the leauge! thats what matters

if its not fiedler then its our recievers because marino had a ****ty line throughout his career and he made completions

that statement may come off as irrelevant to fiedler because he doesn't compare but who is at fault here? we have better recieving corps now than we have had for a long time........fiedler is the problem

and yes playcalling is too.....but i really think that norv's plays have to be limited to fiedlers ability.........i really think DW and fiedler are dating.......maybe they can have a nice honeymoon when they both get canned

Back
Top Bottom