If the Offense explodes, will they get credit? Its only the bolts. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Offense explodes, will they get credit? Its only the bolts.

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

exactly! fiedler couldn't spark this offense against the worst pass defenses in the leauge! thats what matters

if its not fiedler then its our recievers because marino had a ****ty line throughout his career and he made completions

that statement may come off as irrelevant to fiedler because he doesn't compare but who is at fault here? we have better recieving corps now than we have had for a long time........fiedler is the problem

and yes playcalling is too.....but i really think that norv's plays have to be limited to fiedlers ability.........i really think DW and fiedler are dating.......maybe they can have a nice honeymoon when they both get canned

You consider Webb/ Simms a crappy line? Both were Pro Bowl players...dunno man, I have to disagree.

They haven't scored on anyone all year so if they "explode" it's all good. Make some plays and you'll have the confidence to make more. I believe in the snowball/momentum effect in sports.

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
and yes playcalling is too.....but i really think that norv's plays have to be limited to fiedlers ability.........i really think DW and fiedler are dating.......maybe they can have a nice honeymoon when they both get canned

fool, Jay Fiedler had a 108 QB rating before he got hurt. the play calling has nothing to do with JF limitations and everything to do with setting up a december run! how foolish do you have to be? i can get the records in the summer and fall, then compare them to the winter.

why use the best playcalling on bad teams? are NT gameplans good enough to win, but that sucks when a KICKER, not to be confused with Jay fiedler (i'm sure you want to blame him for missing the kick) misses the GW field goal TWICE!

our winter schedule is tough as hell, and we're saving the best for the best. 6-0 means **** when you finish 10-6 or 9-7!

It's not how you start but how you finish. i'll lose 2 games in the summer and win 7-2 (or something) in the winter and take the momentum in the playoffs!

I think that is hopelessly optimistic i2panzer. If the coaches would have known what plays they could bring out in order to put the Texans and New England games away BEFORE it came down to last minute wins, they would have done it.

Jay Fiedler is healthy, don't let anyone fool you into thinking he is not. His knee is injured a little, but Fiedler told his own father the injury is nothing and that he believes he'll play on Monday night. Its not the doctors holding him back, its Dave Wannstedt telling the doctors to hold him back.

This is a perfect opportunity to get your backup QB and potential starter into the game, see where he's at, so you can make a well thought out decision about which quarterback is going to finish up the season and take us to the promised land.

whatever, the bolts threatened to go unvictorious. we can't say that now, before the game. but thats what they'll say if we win.

|2panzer i hope your right.........but nah...i don't think so

Back
Top Bottom