If the Phins are not successful this year and DW gets fired...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Phins are not successful this year and DW gets fired......

Originally posted by Rrodr038
You may all jump on me for this but would any of you guys like to see Jimmy Johnson come back? I mean I think it would be thrilling to see him team up with Norv again and see what he could do with a running game. Maybe Wannie would go back to being the D- coordinator and we could really be the reincarnation of the early '90s Cowboys.

LMAO...

Jimmy wouldn't be able to handle being second fiddle to Ricky... Jimmy did a great job in Dallas, but he did less in his 4 years in Miami than Shula did in his last 4... Screw JJ...

Norv Turner would be a good choice... Unless his Offense is what gets Wannstedt fired... I'd like to see a guy who isn't as buddy-buddy with players as Wannstedt is... The guys who have won the last bunch of Super Bowls are not known for giving players warm fuzzies, they're all business... Belichick, Gruden, Martz, etc... Guys who are all about the business of football... Gruden would be beyond perfect for this team...

Back
Top Bottom