If the 'Phins are out of it who do we root for? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the 'Phins are out of it who do we root for?

I just root against the Vikes because i can't stand Culpeppers ridiculous cabbage patch pop n lock whatever dance... What the hell is that crap anyway... quarterbacks who dance raise my blood pressure for some reason... I know you all remember Mcnabb doing the Hustle in OUR endzone on monday night last year....

I usually take players I like watching around the league and root to see them so therefore I root for their teams to go far. I also have teams which for one reason or another I root against. Sometimes if I don't like the way they play or if someone on the team did something nasty like murder someone.

So, I'm guessing you don't exactly pull for the ravens right? :evil:

ladeback said:
So, I'm guessing you don't exactly pull for the ravens right? :evil:
Someone on the Ravens is ... is ... oh my god! :(

Last season I wanted the Panthers to go all the way. I like Delhomme mostly because my brother and his roommate got me into pronouncing his name with a french accent and calling him Jaque. It's because his (ex) roommate was a saints fan. My wife actually thought his name was Jaque. Then again she once asked me how many goals the dolphins scored and what inning they were in. Her parents told me they knew we were serious when she told them she was gonna wathc a game with me. They stopped bringing her to baseball games when she finished the Joy Luck Club in extra innings. She's learning though.

Back
Top Bottom