If there is a shred of truth to the Deshawn Watson rumor..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If there is a shred of truth to the Deshawn Watson rumor.....

He’s not happy that his go to guy departed, no where does it suggest he wants a trade and the team hasn’t eluded to that yet either... one can hope

Yeah Watsons always been a pretty classy guy, I don’t think he would use the media to force his way out. I think if Tua falls to five and for some really strange reason Miami is not interested they could dangle him out to Houston and that way O’Brien save some face but I find it hard to believe that he would make that move considering he has staked so much on Watson and seems to be such an asshole to boot. I can only imagine what Watson would do in Miami with the weapons and a coach people seem to enjoy playing for.

Watson isn’t going anywhere. He is under contract next season and they would likely franchise him in 2021 if he hasn’t signed a new contract by then. He is one of the best young QB’s in the NFL and I just don’t see the Texans trading him or letting him go in free agency.
I think the person leaking the false rumor he could be going to the Patriots is just someone who is still in shock over his team losing Brady to the Bucs. He just can’t accept the Patriots will likely still be looking to replace Brady 20 years from now.

I agree, but it`s alright to dream, especially in these hard times

I mean your gonna find people out there that know how good of a prospect tua is and choose him over Watson bc of it. Then you also have the value junkies that don’t wanna give up defat capital and just wanna take a QB (tua) at 5 and save picks

I’m an aggressive person I’d say, but in this case I’d give every first round pick for Watson before risking it w/ tua. Even if it meant keeping all my picks

I understand watson. He may be mad because he lost great wr.. he should be mad. That dont say he want out of Houston...

because they’re the most notable duo that split this offseason? Because a year ago, the thought of the Patriots ever moving on from Brady seemed impossible? So when the Patriots just decide they don’t want to resign arguably the best QB of all time, a lot of players realize just how much of a business the NFL is.
Seems more likely he’s upset his go to wr is gone

Watson is a proven playmaker who gives you a chance to win every Sunday. He is what Michael Vick could only ever dream of being. That said, I am SHOCKED, and I mean SHOCKED, that he has made it through the last two years playing the way he does. He takes more unnecessary hits than pretty much any QB I've seen, with the way he holds the ball, moves, and looks to find a downfield target almost every play. The guy takes a lot of sacks because he makes a lot of sacks. He takes what the line gives him and then asks for two seconds more. He has the athleticism to get away with it sometimes, not all the time.

I would say the guy doesn't have much chance staying on the field the next few years, but he made it through the last two somehow.

With all the sacks he takes, it's only a matter of time before he gets seriously injured. Our offensive line is bad enough as it is without adding a sack prone QB to the mix.

Back
Top Bottom