If there was one player that you wish you could draft regardless of who | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If there was one player that you wish you could draft regardless of who

Brady Quinn but thats next year. This year I would say D'Brickashaw Fergusion.

Vince Young...obviously (Unless we get drew brees)

Vince Young but with Brees on the way that wouldnt make sense

So Ill say either Cromartie or D'Brick

It's a toss up for me between Leinart and D'Brick. I'm not totally sold on Cutler being a great NFL player either.

Here's my list;
1. Leinart - I just wouldn't be able to pass him up, there is a lot of hype around Young and Cutler but I still think he is the best prospect at QB in the draft.

2. D'Brick - Could be a dominant force at LT for 10 years. He only just missed out in my mind on being first because I think he is the closest thing you'll ever get to a 'can't miss' prospect. 310 pounds of muscle i'll take anyday.

3. Mario Williams - A physical freak, 6-6, 290 and is fast and agile. Just can't look past this kind of talent.

1. Matt Leinart
2. Antonio Cromatie
3. Reggie Bush - Not on the Dolphins though, that wouldn't make sense, but he's very explosive, he will be putting up highlights in the NFL weekly.

i'll throw in a vote for quinn next year too! This year? ...probably cutler. He will be a great qb if he's given a chance to succeed (aka not drafted by the jets)

Dolfan2788 said:
It's a toss up for me between Leinart and D'Brick. I'm not totally sold on Cutler being a great NFL player either.

Here's my list;
1. Leinart - I just wouldn't be able to pass him up, there is a lot of hype around Young and Cutler but I still think he is the best prospect at QB in the draft.

2. D'Brick - Could be a dominant force at LT for 10 years. He only just missed out in my mind on being first because I think he is the closest thing you'll ever get to a 'can't miss' prospect. 310 pounds of muscle i'll take anyday.

3. Mario Williams - A physical freak, 6-6, 290 and is fast and agile. Just can't look past this kind of talent.

:yeahthat: .....also like Hawk alot as well..

Back
Top Bottom