If there was one player that you wish you could draft regardless of who | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If there was one player that you wish you could draft regardless of who

The aboslute player for me would be Vince Young. He would bring true excitement to this franchise and I think he could learn fast by running early and learning the pocket as he goes, like Mcnabb except he will be better.

He has the size. He has to cool. He has the moxy. He has champion written all over him from inside out. I also think it would be so cool to have Gus start the season then all of a sudden Young comes in to change up the whole offense to throw the whole league in a tailspin.

but thats just me.

finfan54 said:
The aboslute player for me would be Vince Young. He would bring true excitement to this franchise and I think he could learn fast by running early and learning the pocket as he goes, like Mcnabb except he will be better.

He has the size. He has to cool. He has the moxy. He has champion written all over him from inside out. I also think it would be so cool to have Gus start the season then all of a sudden Young comes in to change up the whole offense to throw the whole league in a tailspin.

but thats just me.

Not to mention team chemistry, thats like night and day.

CpuFan said:
My pick would be:

Nick Mangold Ohio St. 6-4 290 5.05

He would anchor the center position for years to come!!!

I would agree with your statement totally, but I have to defer to a QB on this one since it is a pretty decent year for them. If the question were who would you take at 16, I am now fully in support of getting Mangold and I dont care about the position. If you know he will be a probowler for many years, its a no brainer. The center is the brains of the whole Oline, and Mangold can certainly play that role.

finfan54 said:
lol, it would just throw the offense into a tailspin because he won't be able to get the ball to chambers or mcmichael, and the box will always be stacked, stopping the run.

SpeedRush99 said:
Not to mention team chemistry, thats like night and day.

I dont think team chemisty will be a problem when the wins pile up and defensive coordinators bite their finger nails off.

Juan Cribbs said:
lol, it would just throw the offense into a tailspin because he won't be able to get the ball to chambers or mcmichael, and the box will always be stacked, stopping the run.

whatever.......

finfan54 said:
I dont think team chemisty will be a problem when the wins pile up and defensive coordinators bite their finger nails off.

Team chemistry as in WR timing and QB tendencies would be COMPLETELY different, as in not good.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
LOL, bandwagon pick following the 4.29 40 time...love it....I will second the pick.:sidelol:

:wink: Not to mention he's a Gator, I'd love to have him anyway.

Update mine with a list
This Years
1.D'Brickashaw Fergusion
2.Antonio Cromartie
3.Matt Leinart
4.Mario Williams
5.Jay Cutler
Next Years
1.Brady Quinn
2.Calvin Johnson(Jr.)
3.Drew Stanton
4.Laron Landry