If Wanny isn't fired.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Wanny isn't fired....

GreenFin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...how will you all feel?
I will be PISSED!! This guy is full of excuses. I thought we had to make the playoffs for hom to keep his job but I have a sneaky feeling the hiring of a GM and Wanny keeping his job is the situation that will play out. I think Wayne thinks (still) this team is close and if he brings in a new coach with a new system, they will have to rebuild. So he'll keep things status quo and hope (again) that Wanny can come through and bring them to the playoffs.

I'll find a new team to root for. Plain and simple. At least I'll make money selling my items on Ebay.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
I'll find a new team to root for. Plain and simple. At least I'll make money selling my items on Ebay.

This does not compute!!!!!!! I'd be pissed and disappointed, but I'd never jump to another team. Thats blasphemy!!!!! You sir are officially not a fan of the Phins. Please go root for New England.

I would never become a fan of another team. NEVER! Anyone who would become a fan of another team is just a bad fan.

I would be very pissed off if Wannstedt is still our coach. However, it wouldn't affect my support for the Miami Dolphins. I would still watch every game, still have all of my Dolphins pictures on my wall, still post at finheaven all of the time, and still do everything I do now to support my team. Even if you don't like personel decisions, you can't let them affect your support for your team!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I would never become a fan of another team. NEVER! Anyone who would become a fan of another team is just a bad fan.

I would be very pissed off if Wannstedt is still our coach. However, it wouldn't affect my support for the Miami Dolphins. I would still watch every game, still have all of my Dolphins pictures on my wall, still post at finheaven all of the time, and still do everything I do now to support my team. Even if you don't like personel decisions, you can't let them affect your support for your team!

Sure, I like the Titans and Eagles and Bucs but the DOLPHINS will always come FIRST before any team. Id NEVER give up on my team. Sometimes I might want to lose a game or two so people like JJ or Wanny can be fired so they can get no second chances to bring my team down. But I wont root against them and Ill never abandon my team for another team just because I dont agree with the coaching staff. Thats what a true fan does.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I salute you... spoken like a true fan!

Too all those fairweather fans out there, I hear Cincy will look like a contender in a few years.

NOW their are real heartbroken fans that have stuck with their team for a decades and a half of frustration.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
TRUST ME MY BUDDY WORKS FOR THE DOLPHINS AND DAVE IS AS GOOD AS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by massfinfan
TRUST ME MY BUDDY WORKS FOR THE DOLPHINS AND DAVE IS AS GOOD AS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is your buddy hearing this from Wayne or Eddie Jones?

I'm a bigger fan than any of you, but I'm f'ing sick of this mediocre garbage. Read my evidence in the case, I've put up with Wanny's **** for too long now, and another year would be too much. If you all want to root for an 8-8 team next year, be my guest. I'll be watching hockey and basketball.

I'm a bigger fan than any of you, but I'm f'ing sick of this mediocre garbage. Read my evidence in the case, I've put up with Wanny's **** for too long now, and another year would be too much. If you all want to root for an 8-8 team next year, be my guest. I'll be watching hockey and basketball.

I understand your fustration and believe me, I share it man. But you are no bigger fan the rest of us. Were all Dolphin fans here(except Clump,ect.). Look at the fans of other teams, especially teams that dont win as much as we do(Bears,Bengals,Browns,Lions,ect.) They never seem to give up man. This team WILL get better. Give it time. Go Fins!

Yes, but they try to improve, or at least most of them, do they not? This shows that this team does not want to improve. They keep putting quality players on the field, yes, they keep putting fans in the seats, yes, but do they do anything at all to make fans want to keep coming back? Nope. If I were a season ticket holder and Wanny was retained, my butt would no longer be in that seat come August. About 2/3 teams fans come into training camp thinking they have what it takes to get to play in January/February. It just takes a magical season. With Wanny at the helm, there's no magic, there's doom.

Wanny will be here next year. Bye Bye man. Let us know how It fels when you jump on another teams bandwagon.

Gee Mr. Republican Prime Time, how did I know that you would come into this subject. Did I say I was jumping on someone elses bandwagon, don't think so. I won't care how this team does because if he stays, I know how this team will do next year: 9-7 or worse, no playoffs. I think I'll just take a year away from football, go on sabbatical from football. Seems a lot better than watching another mediocre season of Wanny crapball.

Right, you're a bigger fan because you whipped out your "I'm a Bigger Fan Than You" measuring stick, lined us all up and compared? Either that or your just full of yourself AND a terrible "fan" (although I hesitate to call you as such) to boot. PLEASE- and I'm sure I speak for most of us in here when I say this- go find another team; we don't need you nor do we want you.

A real fan may hate the way a team acts, may hate a team's performance, and may long for the team to scrapped and rebuilt from the ground up but a REAL fan would never leave his team just because he can't handle mediocrity for a bit. Get a grip dude, you sound like a total baby.

I understand your fustration and believe me, I share it man. But you are no bigger fan the rest of us. Were all Dolphin fans here(except Clump,ect.). Look at the fans of other teams, especially teams that dont win as much as we do(Bears,Bengals,Browns,Lions,ect.) They never seem to give up man. This team WILL get better. Give it time. Go Fins!

off topic, but the give the bengals credit, they were more consistant than miami... at times. and the give the lions a lil more credit too, they did surpass their win total from last year, that makes them a better team (than last year), rite?

Back
Top Bottom