If Wanny isn't fired.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Wanny isn't fired....

Originally posted by dusty_hog
I'm a bigger fan than any of you, but I'm f'ing sick of this mediocre garbage. Read my evidence in the case, I've put up with Wanny's **** for too long now, and another year would be too much. If you all want to root for an 8-8 team next year, be my guest. I'll be watching hockey and basketball.

If you were a "bigger fan" than us, you wouldn't find a new team to root for because a coach stayed around. :rolleyes2

Anyway, you can't claim to be a bigger fan than anyone else here. No one can.

I think Wannstedt needs to be fired, but if he isn't it won't change my support for the team.

I think after last season we were all a little disappointed that Wanny was retained. But most of us stayed true to our team and continued to root for them.
But I have to be honest. This was the first year in my 20 years as a fan that I found it difficult to watch my beloved Dolphins. So much talent but no fire and no heart. I actually missed a couple of games (which has NEVER happend) and fell asleep before a few were over (also a first).And seeing Wanny on the sidelines looking lost and then coming out and blaming everyone but himself for a bad season has left a bad taste in my mouth.
I will continue being a Dolfan as long as I live. But the passion I once had for this team will not return until this coach is gone.

Gee Mr. Republican Prime Time, how did I know that you would come into this subject. Did I say I was jumping on someone elses bandwagon, don't think so.

Actually you did, see. -->
I'll find a new team to root for. Plain and simple. At least I'll make money selling my items on Ebay.

A fanatic I/A/W Dictionary.com is a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause)...

A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause...

Some of us are too rational in judegement, thus being supporters not fans at all. But I guess most everyone here are ardent fans.

Ardent is displaying or characterized by strong enthusiasm or devotion; fervent: “an impassioned age, so ardent and serious in its pursuit of art†(Walter Pater).

Just thought I leave this for thought since I am on my way to JRS (PPS). We'll kick but and then we'll see what future awaits our team. I will gladly support which ever move the FO will make.

I might not like it, but I will stand by my team as a fanatic of the Miami Dolphins that I am..

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by Hellion

Actually you did, see. -->

Dusty hog just got

clear.gif

Sorry, I just wanted a reason to use that pic. :cool:

Wow, such frustration being thrown around in here. When Shula left we all knew it was time. When JJ left we all knew it was time. Now as for DW, is it really his time?
The man has 40 wins in 4 years. He has brought us to the playoffs a couple times. He has done his best to improve the team. He has kept Miami's core players intact.
His faults are that he has done nothing to improve the offensive. He doesn't yell or kick someone in the butt when they need it. He doesn't change his game plan in mid-stream when he needs to. He doesn't seem to evaluate the positions he needs to upgrade well, i.e OL, QB and WR.
If he doesn't get fired. I won't be pissed as long as a GM is hired to take the personnel decisions away from him.

i can handle dave being around with less power easier than i can jay fiedler being the starter next year and beyond.that is what would suck i can only hope that this season has woke dave up about fiedler.i thought norv turner was awful this year until i read an article in this weeks dolphin digest by andy cohen it read and i quote " jay fiedler was so bad against the bills,norv turner just stopped calling pass plays regardless of down and distance" norv is hand cuffed with fiedler and this offense. its time for a change.

I'm sorry, according to me and..oh...the majority of people, a bandwagon is jumped upon A WINNING TEAM. Did I say I was going to root for the Pats, Chiefs, anyone in particular? Don't think so little men.

I will NEVER spend another dime on this team until Wanny is gone. It's the only way I can ever do anything. It won't even be noticed by Wayne or anyone else for that matter but it's all I got.

I have screamed, cried, thrown things, and pretty much screwed up a relationship due to the Phins and this horrible man.

I have gone from dislike to hate my friends. I couldn't change teams if I wanted to, but I'd sure want to if they retain Wanny.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

If you were a "bigger fan" than us, you wouldn't find a new team to root for because a coach stayed around. :rolleyes2

Anyway, you can't claim to be a bigger fan than anyone else here. No one can.

I think Wannstedt needs to be fired, but if he isn't it won't change my support for the team.

well put i hate jay and dave BUT WILL ALWAYS LOVE THE DOLPHINS

I hope I'll have changed my mind by next years time.

It appears he will be staying from everything I've seen.

Maybe someone else running the personnel will help him improve his coaching. I don't see him growing a sac this offseason though.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
I will NEVER spend another dime on this team until Wanny is gone. It's the only way I can ever do anything. It won't even be noticed by Wayne or anyone else for that matter but it's all I got.

I have screamed, cried, thrown things, and pretty much screwed up a relationship due to the Phins and this horrible man.

I have gone from dislike to hate my friends. I couldn't change teams if I wanted to, but I'd sure want to if they retain Wanny.

hmmm maybe thats why my girlfriend dumped me :rolleyes:

Seriously, dont let football get in the way of your personal life (however let her know that Sundays are a day of rest, er... watching football, same thing with Monday nights, and Saturdays late in the year, those can also be rest days too ;) )

Dont be so down cause a team couldnt get the job done, sure you can be sad but dont act like someone died....

I will be supporting Wanny if he is retained (so will the bills fans sadly) I still love my team, GO DOLPHINS!

I'm sorry, according to me and..oh...the majority of people, a bandwagon is jumped upon A WINNING TEAM. Did I say I was going to root for the Pats, Chiefs, anyone in particular? Don't think so little men.

Looks like you're going to be jumping on board another team's bandwagon there Mensa! Have fun cheering for the Retardinals! :lol:

Man, I love it when people plant their heads squarly between their butt cheeks! Nice job Crust Frog, nice job. :lol:

:chair:

Gee Mr. Republican Prime Time, how did I know that you would come into this subject. Did I say I was jumping on someone elses bandwagon, don't think so. I won't care how this team does because if he stays, I know how this team will do next year: 9-7 or worse, no playoffs. I think I'll just take a year away from football, go on sabbatical from football. Seems a lot better than watching another mediocre season of Wanny crapball.

Actuallly look at your first post. Like Ice said, you got 0WN3D!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom