If Wanny isn't fired.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Wanny isn't fired....

Patriots AFC East Champs in 2004 and 2005!!!!

Hooray! ;)

The extra year is only to insure he's not a lame duck coach next year with only one year remaining. It never happens in the NFL because players feel if the ownership doesn't trust him enough to extend his deal why should they listen to him?

If he doesn't perform next year he's gone, it has nothing to do with 2005.

If Wanny does not get fired, I dont think I will be watching Fins football in 2004, I cant take another deadbeat year......But Id never jump ships thats for sure......Im a Dolphin Fan 4 ever.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
If Wanny does not get fired, I dont think I will be watching Fins football in 2004, I cant take another deadbeat year......But Id never jump ships thats for sure......Im a Dolphin Fan 4 ever.

You won't be watching them play in 2004...But, you are a Dolphin Fan 4 ever?

Originally posted by Predaphin34

Be consistent bro. If you're saying you refuse to watch them next year it's the same as jumping ship since coming back and watching them when/if they have success would be akin to taking a leap back onto the bandwagon. While Wanny's not a lot of our first choices around here for HC, he's probably as good as anyone that's out there right now so why dump him and have to overbid for a guy who may not neccessarily be an upgrade?

I don't love the decision but I can't say that I'm surprised either and, since I'm a total "diehard" fan, I would never choose not to watch my team simply because they make a decision I don't like, have a mediocre season, have a bad run, or even if they suck. I'm with them for the long haul no matter what.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
I'm a bigger fan than any of you, but I'm f'ing sick of this mediocre garbage. Read my evidence in the case, I've put up with Wanny's **** for too long now, and another year would be too much. If you all want to root for an 8-8 team next year, be my guest. I'll be watching hockey and basketball.

I am so glad you have the ability to see into the future all the way into next year to know our outcome of the season. That is some talent right there! You are NOT a true dolfan as many people are not... Dave is not my favorite person nor my choice for our coach next year. he has made some bad choice as he has made some good ones. Lets not forget Chambers, R. Williams, McMichaels, Seau, Knight, Buckley. Yea he has some Fletchers and Thompsons but most coaches do. If he is here next year.. oh well root for him again. You never know how the season will pan out. We cant blame this all on him Yea it is a big part his fault but lets not forget this team. THEY had to win and they just didnt when they needed to. I am a firm believer that a new coach may get them more hyped therefore i was rooting for anew coach but whatever the outcome... im a DOLFAN TILL THE DAY I DIE!!

Originally posted by Expo88

Be consistent bro. If you're saying you refuse to watch them next year it's the same as jumping ship since coming back and watching them when/if they have success would be akin to taking a leap back onto the bandwagon. While Wanny's not a lot of our first choices around here for HC, he's probably as good as anyone that's out there right now so why dump him and have to overbid for a guy who may not neccessarily be an upgrade?

I don't love the decision but I can't say that I'm surprised either and, since I'm a total "diehard" fan, I would never choose not to watch my team simply because they make a decision I don't like, have a mediocre season, have a bad run, or even if they suck. I'm with them for the long haul no matter what.

i am consistent, Ive been watching my Fins since 83 thru thick or thin.....but Its one thing to be a dolphins fan and another to be a Wanny fan.....I would rather watch them next year with a new coach even though they have a bad season....Success or failure has nothing to do with me watching my team, Its the ignorant decision that can be prevented that gets me upset.... its one thing to like my team and another to like the coach.....I too am with them for the long haul, but no way will i support this awful desicion....as for jumping ships, refusing to watch them, or boycotting them, is NOT the same as rooting for a diffrent team.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
Patriots AFC East Champs in 2004 and 2005!!!!

Hooray! ;)

Sadly, you are right. I have always been very optimistic but we won't win the division with Wannstedt around. Maybe when we underachive and miss the playoffs again next year (with a lot of talent) Huizenga will FINALLY get the message that Wannstedt needs to be fired.

I am still going to watch every game, and still support the team the same way I do now, but I don't think this team is going to do anything next year with Wannstedt as head coach.

Now I know where some of the Cinci fans have moved to over the last decade!

:jk:

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom