If we beat Buffalo | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we beat Buffalo

When we beat Buffalo, and our offense is good.

The whole narrative will change again

if we had a running game i would feel good about saturday. but we are on and off the field in less than 30 seconds and the d is on the field the whole game.

Miami has no chance against the bills. their defense is salivating looking at the chargers film against us. Jason Allen is going to destroy our defense. if Miami get their **** fixed we should beat packers, jets and patriots and be a playoff team.
Jason Allen destroyed our defence years ago, is he back for a second rendition due to all the injuries?

If Buffalo try the same tactics as the Chargers then I hope Tua Herbert’s them with 30 check down completions.

If Miami can just take a step back, find out what is going on the last few weeks, and get back to that team they were before the bye...A Bills victory might become very hard pressed to happen...Bad weather or not.

Miami needs to turn it around, and this is where McDaniel, Tua show if they're for real, or just an early smoke and mirrors show. Hill. Waddle, and X need to find a way to get healthy fast, or this is going to be an on going problem the rest of the season.

Last edited:
How would you guys feel? Just curious..I don't think we will win either but being in the Chargers stadium it felt like we always had a chance till the end. I don't need to hear why we won't win, there are a million threads already. Thoughts?

The Fins deserve to be 7.5 road dogs.

Upsets happen every week, and this game will be one of them.

If not, so be it. But let’s see some adjustments.

We won't. Probably loose by 50
banning super mario GIF

Damn all you naysayers! Don't forget, we can score at any time and anywhere. We were all pissing and moaning last night, then boom! TD. And that is why we could beat Buffalo. The Bills haven't been exactly dominating people.

All we need is for McDaniel to adjust and draw up some plays that don't require throwing it 15+ yards between the hash marks.
Well said.

The Dolphins are going to need a couple of bounces go their way this week.

Short answer is "yes". The long answer is "yes, but only if we adjust. We cannot run cover zero blitzes on 3rd down with the CBs we are playing, we cannot just drop back and force the ball down the middle of the field as LBs drop back, we cannot move away from the run so quickly, we have to incorporate different routes into the route tree, we have to utilize the other weapons on the team".

It's a lot of adjustments, but this should have been happening over the last few weeks, as soon as Houston started to figure us out in the 2nd half of that game.

I bet you’ve

Why are you venting at me? You should be directing anger at this incompetent franchise. We’ve both wasted our hard earned money on this team over the years. For what?
He’s venting at your sad ass negative attitude on a post who’s very premise asks how you would feel if we win. That might be too much for you to comprehend so perhaps you might find solace on other sites such as:

1. I’maloserbutit’sok.com
2. Itcanalwaysgetworseandprobablywill.com
3. WhywasI born.com

How would you guys feel? Just curious..I don't think we will win either but being in the Chargers stadium it felt like we always had a chance till the end. I don't need to hear why we won't win, there are a million threads already. Thoughts?
I would be convinced that our team is developing a toughness to overcome intense adversity under harsh conditions. I would be thrilled!

Back
Top Bottom