IF we draft a WR, who gets the axe? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF we draft a WR, who gets the axe?

package Turner in a 2nd day draft package deal

who in their right mind would trade for a guy who wasnt even activated half the time for a team that needed a big receiver out in the field...nah, ain't happening

camarrilo gets cut without a doubt. Davone bess and hartline overachieved cammarillo, ginn is untouchable bcuz of special teams, cam might catch everything but he aint no playmaker like bess n hartline.

Cam and Turner will both be Dolphins next year. Anyone who thinks we're just going to get rid of our most reliable WR, is confused. Anyone who thinks we're going to get rid of a WR we just spent a 3rd round pick on after 1 year, is confused.

No offense but anyone who thinks they know what this front office is going to do is confused. I happen to think Cam and/or Turner will be gone if they add new WR's but I wouldn't go so far as to think people are stupid or "confused" for thinking otherwise. None of us know what the guys in charge of all this are thinking. Just to dispute your claim about Turner though where is Shawn Murphy these days?

camarrilo gets cut without a doubt. Davone bess and hartline overachieved cammarillo, ginn is untouchable bcuz of special teams, cam might catch everything but he aint no playmaker like bess n hartline.
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: "Ginn is untouchable" Thanks dude, that is the funniest, most ridiculous thign I have ever read, and I've read some ridiculous **** on Finheaven. Ginn is so untouchable there's a high probability he gets cut... because of special teams? You do realize Ginn is an average at best KR right? You do realize Ginn did nothing outside of the Jets game right? Untouchable :lol: You said it yourself, Cam catches everything. Not a playmaker? I consider catching huge 3rd down catches big time plays, not sure about you. Sorry, but we're not cutting our most reliable WR.

SMH... you'd think some of these people on finheaven actually worked in the Dolphins front office with how sure they are on some of their opinions. In the end we all know nothing about what these guys are thinking, planning or doing. If you make a statement on here and it turns out you were right then you were lucky, nothing more.

SMH... you'd think some of these people on finheaven actually worked in the Dolphins front office with how sure they are on some of their opinions. In the end we all know nothing about what these guys are thinking, planning or doing. If you make a statement on here and it turns out you were right then you were lucky, nothing more.
Most of it is common sense really, something a lot of people lack these days.

Most of it is common sense really, something a lot of people lack these days.

It's not all common sense. Some people have some loyalty to certain players for various reasons whether those players are good or not just like some people hate certain players for whatever reasons. I don't think it's a given Camarillo stays on the roster. I like the guy and yes he has some of the best hands in the NFL but when you talk about production 552 yards and 0 TD's in 16 games of starting doesn't secure you anything IMO. Put it this way, if Ginn had those numbers in 16 starts and didn't drop a pass all season people would still hate him and say he's a bust. I'm not saying Cam is going, I hope he doesn't actually but I don't think it's a lock he stays with the team either.

It's not all common sense. Some people have some loyalty to certain players for various reasons whether those players are good or not just like some people hate certain players for whatever reasons. I don't think it's a given Camarillo stays on the roster. I like the guy and yes he has some of the best hands in the NFL but when you talk about production 552 yards in 16 games of starting doesn't secure you anything IMO. Put it this way, if Ginn had those numbers in 16 starts and didn't drop a pass all season people would still hate him and say he's a bust. I'm not saying Cam is going, I hope he doesn't actually but I don't think it's a lock he stays with the team either.
I never said he's a lock to stay on the team. He's one of the most reliable WR's in the league, he will not be getting cut. Traded? Maybe. But there's a very, very high probability he's not getting outright cut. And you're right about Ginn. But that's what happens when you get drafted 9th overall, higher expectations that Ginn hasn't come close to reaching unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom