If we flat out released Jamar FLecther... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we flat out released Jamar FLecther...

Originally posted by fin-atic
Plain and simple Fletcher is a bust!! He doesn't have it. He has been here long enought o learn the system and he gets toasted more than a pack of bagels in a Boca kitchen.

They won't cut him this year, but don't expect to see him in 2003.

Was Surtain a bust 1 season and 4 games into his career? If you are saying Fletcher is, then you damn well would have been saying Surtain was at first. I'm not defending Fletcher, he played horrible, and he deserves any criticism he gets. BUT, it is WAY to early to call him a bust. He has only started, what, 5 games? Stick your ass into a flag football league, 5 games in, would you be performing like an All-star? Give the guy a break, and a chance to learn the system. Lastly, there is no way Fletcher is cut after this season. You can quote that......

Re: Infinsible

Originally posted by Denny
how is high school???? Mr. Transparent. Come on,you have to do better than that. By the way, regardless of how you feel I post, and the manner in which I state my opinions. I think this board will back me( other than those who are friends with certain posters here and do not like to see them pointed out) THAT comments like "flecther is playing as well as any player in our secondary" is downright asinine. But, who am I to say, I only attack people or draw attention to myself.

Obviously you have an agenda with Oliver.....other people disagreed with you and you had nothing to say to them....oliver throws out his opinion and you attack him, as if he attcked you in some way.

Your post history says that you have started 6 threads in the last 2 days....none before that, in, I'm not sure how long, (I got tired of going back)....out of those 6 threads 5 were negative and one was bitching about Bills fans.....where were you when everything was all rosy around here....I didn't see you contributing ANY observations then....no, like all the other slugs, you wait until you can come out and push your agenda, with the i hate Fiedler, Jamar sucks, Bates must go, stuff that you seem to relish in. You are transparent. Get it now?

INFINSIBLE DONT CLASSIFY ME

Where do U get off classifying me. You have a lot of balls. Dont ever think for one moment that I am not a true Dolphan fan. I know this team so well it almost hurts when I realize certain things like Fletcher. The reason I dont really post when things are going well is because I am soaking in everything. The reason I post after a loss is becuz I am VENTING. Ever hear of that, I take these losses hard, and they do consume me. So dont ever put me in a corner and categorize me and take of you rose colered glasses. I have nothing against Oliver except he has the opposite view point of my opinion. This has nothing to do with OLIVER. He is a class guy, I just feel he takes the role of defending maligned individuals. Hey, my type of posts keep this board alive. Stop acting like your 90 years old and live a litte. I Thought my viewpoints on Fletcher were easily backed up. Dont turn this board into Warchant DOT COM where anything negative said is deleted. Reality is we got waxed this weekend and two fo the main CULPRITS are FLECTHER AND BATES. Deal with the comments.

I can see why everyone (almost everyone is down on Fletch, but gut remember he played very very little last year, and as we all know he has played 4 games this year. He prepared as the nickle back in training camp and now he is a starter. Yes I expect more from him but considering is is just above a rookie, I don't think he is doing all that bad. The Colts I lay some of the blam on Bates for not trying to protect him more by switching him and Madison on Harrison. Last week I thought he did very well and then the KC game NO ONE on D came to play, plain and simple. He has 1 pick and 3 pass defenced( I think he leads all Db's in that catigory, Maybe Brock leads I forgot) and has 17 takles. Not too bad, but I know stats don't tell the whole story.

And Denny IMHO you just need to go back to the whole you came from, OR here is a novel idea .... try posting when the team is doing good with some positive posts. If you start posting positivly you might find a big 'ol :D on your face.

Vent away Denny....we so enjoy when you do. Thank you for using us any way you can.

I'll continue venting against you.

We both take these thing to heart.:D

Here is the exact amount of expirence Fletcher has.

http://nfl.com/players/playerpage/235211

He played in 18 games so far, and he has started 5 games.

Just for the record.

Anyways, there is no way Fletcher is cut this season. The only way he'll be cut after this season is if he really sucks all season long. He has been mediocre so far.

You guys are nuts!!!!

The guy has been training and practicing for two years!! He has not made a single play. By the time Surtain and Madison were here that long they were starting. By the way have you seen what Philip Buchannon (rookie) is doing in Oakland?

Face it the guy got torched on a basic go route on Sunday. He is a BUST!!! He got torched against the colts and he got torched against the Chiefs. He has got to go.

Sam and Pat were not established until well into their 2nd seasons; however given the fact the Sam and Pat were 2nd round picks, you can say Fletch has not shown any reason to believe that all his NCAA accolades deserved a #1 pick. He still may make a decent replacement for Cousin and he is still a better cover guy than Jerry Wilson.

Re: Re: Infinsible

Originally posted by inFINSible

Obviously you have an agenda with Oliver.....other people disagreed with you and you had nothing to say to them....oliver throws out his opinion and you attack him, as if he attcked you in some way.

Just do what I do and put him on ignore inFIN. If you disagree with him in even the slightest way he will go out of his way to insult you and stir crap. Next thing you'll know he will have a "InFINsible JUST BRING IT" thread and start blaming you for crap you weren't even involved in. Denny's barely a step above KB21.

He's already sent me a "F' you, U R an Asshole" PM.....I just deleted it. Not worth the time.

I got Denny's number a long time ago but, thanks anyway Van.:drinkers:

Originally posted by inFINSible
He's already sent me a "F' you, U R an Asshole" PM.....I just deleted it. Not worth the time.

I got Denny's number a long time ago but, thanks anyway Van.:drinkers:

I just turned off the ignore to check to see if he left me a PM. Sure enough he did. Guess he doesn't realize there is a forward PM button. Just passed it off to one of the mods.

If any of you guys think that Fiedler or especially Fletcher were the biggest problems on our football team last Sunday you smoke crack. NEWFLASH JAMAR FLETCHER DOESN'T COVER THE TIGHT END. A tight end that mind you flat out ran by the pro bowl corner we have on the other side. Surtain makes very little if any difference in that game at all. Its a loss its not the end of the season. In fact our defense has been struggling against good tight ends and pass catching running backs for a long time now. ZACH can't cover but at least he exists the other 2 linebackers may as well just stay home. The biggest problem is the "win with talent" attitude Jim Bates has been carrying for the last 2 seasons. I'd like to see some creative defensive schemes that confuse people like the Patriots or like we had against the JETS. If Drew Brees was the Miami QB Sunday the Dolphins still lose. Forget About DREW BREES I don't think he would have been the answer.

Back
Top Bottom