If we flat out released Jamar FLecther... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we flat out released Jamar FLecther...

Wow, someone knows there stuff, FINALLY! I was waiting for someone to say that because if I said it I'm sure I woulda been hunted down and killed. Thanks Z28&dolfan, finally someone who realizes that Fletcher doesn't cover the tight end who had the most yards on Sunday. Now, how many catches did Morton and Kennison get between them? I only remember 2 but they probably had 3 or 4. Only giving up 3 or 4 completions is a pretty good day for a corner.

I'm sure if Denny was the GM of this team, Fletcher would be out the door in a flash. If you thought Kennison beat him dirty (he had to dive to catch the ball or else Fletcher woulda knocked it away), wait til you see what he woulda done to Ray Green or Omare Lowe. Since Fletcher sucks, I'm sure one of those two would have played instead of him. I trust Wanny more than i do Denny and fin-atic. I mean, at least Wanny has a career NFL win as a head coach. ACtually hes got like 40 more than Denny and fin-atic combined. Who should we trust here?

BREKIN--- I dont understand your logic.

FIRST LOGIC FLAW:1st point you said "Now, how many catches did Morton and Kennison get between them? I only remember 2 but they probably had 3 or 4. Only giving up 3 or 4 completions is a pretty good day for a corner."
ANSWER:I say that if there were only four balls caught by the wide recievers and there are 3 to four corners playing in a game, then Fletcher gave up two of the three for 50 yard bomb and a TD. Nice percentage for him.

SECOND LOGIC FLAW: YOU SAID: If you thought Kennison beat him dirty (he had to dive to catch the ball or else Fletcher woulda knocked it away), wait til you see what he woulda done to Ray Green or Omare Lowe. Since Fletcher sucks, I'm sure one of those two would have played instead of him
ANSWER: What a particular reciever would have done to Ray Green, Omare Lowe, Jerry Wilson, ME, and You has no bearing in judging the matchup with that particular reciever and Jamar Fletcher. Also, saying Kennison made a great play is also a weak argument. I will say he made a great play on catching an overthrow by Trent Green, But you cannot overlook the fact he had at least three steps on Jamar. HE SIMPLY OUTRAN HIM. If that ball was on the money, it is a normal catch and he goes into the endzone. That WAS EDDIE KENNISON. NOT MARVIN HARRISON. Next week you guys are going to say it was TROY BROWN. This is the NFL. IT stands for NOT FOR LONG.

Third LOGIC FLAW. you said "I trust Wanny more than i do Denny and fin-atic. I mean, at least Wanny has a career NFL win as a head coach. ACtually hes got like 40 more than Denny and fin-atic combined. Who should we trust here?"
ANSWER: The fact Wanny has more victories than me and Finatic has no bearing on the talents of JAMAR FLETCHER. What those wins do explain is that he has more knowlegde and experience than us. It does not support your argument that FLecther can play. Just because he has more knowledge didnt help RASHAAM SALAAM (a WANNY GUY) play better. Wannstadt use his knowledge and drafted a player. It turns out this player cannot play. You win some and you lose some. Finally, this is a message board and every opinion can have a disclaimer attached to it that if that opinion is not the same as Wannstadts, then that opinion is wrong because I believe Wannstadt has more wins than any poster here . Logic

1st logic flaw....who are you going to replace him with?

2nd logic flaw......who are you going to replace him with?

3rd logic flaw.....who are you going to replace him with?

I still think Jamar can be serviciable in the nickel and dime packages. He's shown that he cannot contribute to the Fins normal scheme as a starter.

Arturo, he didn't have one of his better days," Wannstedt said. "He could have made more plays. Overall, I thought Jamar played OK. He didn't play any worse than anybody else on defense. Everybody had chances to make plays. The minute somebody completes a pass on us, they want to point the finger at Jamar. I don't think that's fair because it's not the facts."

That answer was meant directly for...

... the Big O from 560 WQAM who asked Wanny about Freeman and Flecth at the coaches PC. It's good to know that Wanny knows who has been roasting his players unfairly.

Oliver...

Arturo, he didn't have one of his better days," Wannstedt said. "He could have made more plays. Overall, I thought Jamar played OK. He didn't play any worse than anybody else on defense. Everybody had chances to make plays. The minute somebody completes a pass on us, they want to point the finger at Jamar. I don't think that's fair because it's not the facts."

Originally posted by inFINSible

That's a huge assumption...

Originally posted by booyeah_

Everything we say about anything is meaningless. Its not like Wanne is watching these boards and taking down notes.

Re: That's a huge assumption...

Originally posted by Oliver

Its a reasonable assumption. I hope he has better things to do(game plan) than looking at a fan site.

Back
Top Bottom