If We Get Brees... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Get Brees...

WARHORSE said:
I think you can win with him. But hes not a hero if you know what I mean.

I think the best thing you got going for you is Saban........Im VERY impressed.

With the exception of his press conferences.:tantrum:
He needs a little work there. :D
But as far as the lockeroom, the coaching, and the work ethic........classy.

WARHORSE said:

thank you for the kind words about Saban, I myself think he is the next great

WARHORSE said:
With the exception of his press conferences.:tantrum:
He needs a little work there. :D
But as far as the lockeroom, the coaching, and the work ethic........classy.
he really dislikes the media, can't blame him there

boltz_fan said:
remember the link to the broncos site, they want brees. i'm sure the broncos would not like to see brees quarterbacking miami in the playoffs against them

HAHA!

Youre right. Id rather see him quarterbacking for the lowly Dolts.
As long as Shootmehomer is coaching in SD, it doesnt matter who the QB is.
We OWN you.

WARHORSE said:
You'll see. He has the 'Bledsoe' mentality. Hit him, and he screws up.

And the same can't be said for EVERY other Quarterback in the NFL?

I don't care who it is, if you consistently put pressure on a QB, you are going to force mistakes. It's our O-Line's job to make sure that doesn't happen. And with the way Houck coached the heck out of the unit last year, I don't see that being a problem.

FaninPatsyLand said:
And the same can't be said for EVERY other Quarterback in the NFL?

I don't care who it is, if you consistently put pressure on a QB, you are going to force mistakes. It's our O-Line's job to make sure that doesn't happen. And with the way Houck coached the heck out of the unit last year, I don't see that being a problem.

There comes a point and time when you know the blitz is coming, (like after youve seen it five consecutive plays) and you make them pay for coming after you. All Im saying is, hope that Saban can change the current trend for Brees should he come to you. Cause if you dont, youre gonna be pounding you table screaming, "GET RID OF IT!!!!"

How come you guys disabled my sig?

Insecure about a BRONCOS RULE written on your boards?

It doesnt mean you believe it. heh heh

No prob though. If it makes ya feel safer and all. HEH HEH.

My 2 cents on Brees ... I went to the SD vs Phins game in SD last year and say how Brees is. Brees is not the kind of QB that can win games on his own. He is a pure play action passer with very little mobility. Hw is similar to Kurt Warner, (but with worse accuracy and vision) in the sense that he needs a huge playmaker on offense (e.g. Marshall Faulk) to open his passing game up. Now with the offense that we have built up so far (Brown and Chambers) I see him being able to succeed in our offense and i will support him if we pick him up, BUT I just dont think think that he is a QB that can lead us to the big one. Can't throw to well under the blitz which will be his downfall in the playoffs (people blitz in the playoffs like its running out of style ... Steelers, Broncos, etc.). Plus he will be toooooooo expensive.

WARHORSE said:
HAHA!

Youre right. Id rather see him quarterbacking for the lowly Dolts.
As long as Shootmehomer is coaching in SD, it doesnt matter who the QB is.
We OWN you.
chargers are very young team, how long did it take elway to win the superbowl, and he needed terrell davis to do that. speaking of which, you haven't returned to the superbowl since. brees has just turned 27, was on the worst team in football for 2003 which was why they had the 1st pick of the draft and selected eli, and the next season chargers were 12-4 with brees, had some of the almost unbelievable loses in 2005 (lost 5 games by 14 points), and he has thrown 53 TDs (including playoff against jets) in last 2 years.

i actually thought denver could have beat steelers, but jake started throwing INTs which he avoided in the regular season. if you are a broncos fan, you seem to be going out of your way to save miami from awful brees

WARHORSE said:

Hey DONKEY BOY, how long before the media in Denver reports Brees is taking steroids or something to deflate his value ???:confused:

Gofish1331 said:
Hey DONKEY BOY, how long before the media in Denver reports Brees is taking steroids or something to deflate his value ???:confused:

Uh oh.

Here comes trouble.

Your age says 37...........that must mean you didnt finish elementary school. Your parents should be ashamed.:lol:

WARHORSE said:
Uh oh.

Here comes trouble.

Your age says 37...........that must mean you didnt finish elementary school. Your parents should be ashamed.:lol:

I was addopptted so there !!

boltz_fan said:
chargers are very young team, how long did it take elway to win the superbowl, and he needed terrell davis to do that. speaking of which, you haven't returned to the superbowl since. brees has just turned 27, was on the worst team in foot for 2003 which was why they had the 1st pick of the draft and selected eli, and the next season chargers were 12-4 with brees, had some of the almost unbelievable loses in 2005 (lost 5 games by 14 points), and he has thrown 53 TDs (including playoff against jets) in last 2 years.

i actually thought denver could have beat steelers, but jake started throwing INTs which he avoided in the regular season. if you are a broncos fan, you seem to be going out of your way to save miami from awful brees

You guys are VERY tough. The problem......IMO......is your coaching.

Head coach to be exact.

Brees is decent.....but like I said........no hero.

Back
Top Bottom