If You Believe That Brian Flores Is Really A Great Choice As Head Coach.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If You Believe That Brian Flores Is Really A Great Choice As Head Coach....

You don’t have to tank to get a great QB. KC did it , Eagles did it, it just takes big brass balls to make the call to do it.
That was kind of my point. I'm not sure the strategy should ever be 'we'll get a great pick in 2020 and then we'll draft a savior QB'. That's all well and good....but then what happens if you actually win a few games more than you thought?

I certainly am not into the 'I hope we really suck next year so we get a top pick' wagon. Winning teams aren't the ones that draft high, they are the ones drafting well.

1. Draft a QB, or get a journeyman to play QB.
  2. Put youral hybrid defensive system in immediately, fit the parts in as you hybrid until you have your players in place.
3-13 is right here before your eyes...

More than a few of you can't see it because you keep thinking of Don Shula instead of the Cam Cameron's, Nick Saban's, Joe Philbin's, et al.

Is it possible to create a forum for fans that want to be losers another year? or can we just build a wall to keep them out?

Back
Top Bottom