If you could choose one QB to have on this team who would it be? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could choose one QB to have on this team who would it be?

*_*ADMIRAL*_*

Thanks for the memories Pat
Reaction score
Many of you are going to say we dont pass enough to have a great QB on our team or our oline is horrible so anyone would suck but which passer would you want on our team if we could choose anyone.....imagine that we have 50/50 offense....and a regular offensive lineman

Peyton Manning gets my vote. I'd love to see him throwing to Boston/Chambers and McMichael.

I vote for Sage. He's young, talented, and would save us more cap space than any of the others.

No doubt Payton Manning.Maybe Michael Vick to mix things up.

NCFINFAN38 said:
I vote for Sage. He's young, talented, and would save us more cap space than any of the others.
Don't you think the people that coach him thought about that one already?:roflmao:

Im a Cullpepper fan myself. Guy has a cannon and can rumble a linebacker.

I was thinking Vick but one good hit and he is out for good. McNabb, McNair and Culpepper are also good picks but Manning is my pick. Young and talented. Payton that is ;).

i want dan marino back !!!!! i still think if he came back he'd be better than what we got now .... marino marino marino ... but if i got to pick one from whats available i would take payton manning , he's the closest thing to marino ...

Vick just because he is really fun to watch. He also has the most potential, we could even bring the option to the NFL. :D

I hate to say this, but I go with Brady too...I honestly don't like the guy, hate that smirk on his face!!! but he's a winner, and I think his game would actually fit our needs pretty well

Back
Top Bottom