If you could choose one QB to have on this team who would it be? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could choose one QB to have on this team who would it be?

McNair. He has carried the Titans for years now. He has progressed as a passer, will run through a wall if needed, and plays through injury after injury -unlike some other current QB on the Dolphin roster...

i love watching brett farve i mean the guy has like 200 starts without missing a game great arm he is the best qb hands down right now.to me he is the throw back qb's you used to see not like fiedler missing a average of five games a year. brett farve gets my vote your always in the game when he is under center. marino come back please!!!!!!

Haven't we done this before? Oh well. Barring injury I'd have to say Steve McNair. He has all the tools. Even more so than Peyton Manning.

Ill take the best field general in the game today BRETT FAVRE. HoFer need I say more, OK how about still fairly mobile, cannon for an arm, and is a proven winner. He also has that Marino like ability to take over a game and make the players around him better. IMO it would have to be Favre.

saves said:
Don't you think the people that coach him thought about that one already?:roflmao:

Im a Cullpepper fan myself. Guy has a cannon and can rumble a linebacker.

I don't think they have the brains to find their butts with both hands. Why else would ya give up a 2nd rounder for AJ. :shakeno:

Fins2theend said:
Ill take the best field general in the game today BRETT FAVRE. HoFer need I say more, OK how about still fairly mobile, cannon for an arm, and is a proven winner. He also has that Marino like ability to take over a game and make the players around him better. IMO it would have to be Favre.
When I think about it, Farvre would be the best active player to come in and win with the team we presently have. Great leader, arm to get those balls deep to our speedy wide outs, can own any defense, and has the pocket presence and awarness to avoid the rush and improvise. Hes the vet we wanted x10.

Well we can only dream, lets hope A.J. becomes a quarterback other teams are envious of.

NCFINFAN38 said:
I don't think they have the brains to find their butts with both hands. Why else would ya give up a 2nd rounder for AJ. :shakeno:
I didn't see that one coming either, but I can't judge the decision until I see the kid play. I don't think any of us can.

It's got to be Peyton Manning. We wouldn't need a running QB, not with Ricky carrying the mail. I'd rather have a guy who can get rid of it quickly and find our receivers anywhere on the field. In fact, let's take this a little further...

top 10 QBs I'd want:
1. Manning
2. Steve McNair - field general is just what the Phins need. If he hadn't been getting injured so much, he might pass Manning on my list.
3a. Michael Vick - can't deny the tremendous ability, even if I'm not convinced he's a great fit.
3b. Tom Brady - I couldn't pick between him and Vick. But as long as we're in fantasy-land here, find a mad scientist to insert Brady's brain in Vick's body.
5. Donovan McNabb - I like him, but why does he keep choking in the NFC championship game?
6. Carson Palmer - he'll be awesome. Gets the edge on Eli Manning because I think a year of pro practice and game film helped him.
7. Eli Manning - like Palmer, I'm going with the "long-term dynasty" thing here.
8a. Chad Pennington - Tom Brady Lite.
8b. Matt Hasselbeck - And we almost had him too. :fire:
10. Brett Favre - if we just want to make a one season run, he's ideal.

Not shown: Daunte Culpepper. This guy is the new Jeff George: a MUCH better fantasy QB than real-life QB. If I needed a QB on the field to win one game, I'd run through a dozen guys (and beg a dozen more long-retired Hall of Famers out of retirement) before even considering Culpepper. I love his skills, but as far as I'm concerned, he's still a headcase until he proves otherwise.

MOULDSROCKS said:
Ray Lucas

very funny:rolleyes: My vote goes to Steve McNair, He is a great passing QB who can also run and he is able to play through injuries

Back
Top Bottom