If you could choose one QB to have on this team who would it be? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could choose one QB to have on this team who would it be?

Byron Leftwitch, extremely impressive last year for a rookie and has an absolute cannon. If he learns to read defences more consistently he'll be a gem...

clajoie_7 said:
Byron Leftwitch, extremely impressive last year for a rookie and has an absolute cannon. If he learns to read defences more consistently he'll be a gem...

D'oh! What was I doing rating Palmer over him on my list? Totally forgot Leftwich, my bad.

mike_vee said:
i want dan marino back !!!!! i still think if he came back he'd be better than what we got now .... marino marino marino ... but if i got to pick one from whats available i would take payton manning , he's the closest thing to marino ...

Could not agree more!!
If not a Marino in his prime, I would take Payton (Marino minor).

Get real people

We had him last year, his name was Griese, shouldve kept him and axed Fiedlers sorry ***. If Griese had a line he would have been fine,But we kept Fiedler cause he must give Wanny oral satisfaction.But we all know about the rocket scientists who run the Dolphins

You sonsofbeeyotches that would put Brady on this team need to turn in ALL of your Dolphin gear now.

First choice, Marino, any year (except achilles year).

Next, I'd go with Pennington. Accurate, smart, and underrated compared to Vick, McNabb, CPep.

Bargain Basement. Leftwich has lots of upside. Kinda in the Marino mold, but not as smart, and a much slower release. But great zip on the ball everywhere, awesome longball, good pocket presence.

Rugar said:
We had him last year, his name was Griese, shouldve kept him and axed Fiedlers sorry ***. If Griese had a line he would have been fine

Bahahaha :roflmao: Quit kiddin around man! So you'd take Griese over any other quarterback in the league? Get real. I'd still take Fiedler before I'd take Brian Griese hands.

I can see it now. AFC championship game, 1 minute remaining in the game, Dolphins down by 6. It's 3rd and goal from the 5, Griese drops back, gets slightly brushed on the shoulder pad by a DE, ball falls to the ground, defense recovers and runs out the clock. Fins go home. :lol: :lol:

Marino could suit up and win 10+ games next season.

clajoie_7 said:

Not to mention that he could play some linebacker in an emergency :lol:

Back
Top Bottom