If you could go back 2 years | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could go back 2 years

thephinger

Scout Team
Reaction score
Does anyone wish we would have gotten Lovie Smith instead of jerk-off Saban. I remember when the bears got him and we got Saban I thought we had the better coach but look at the teams now and we both have great d's and crappy QB's.
Bottom line a good coach like smith with proper play calling etc... can get you alot further than an overpriced biatch like Saban.

Who will be our Lovie Smith?

Does anyone wish we would have gotten Lovie Smith instead of jerk-off Saban. I remember when the bears got him and we got Saban I thought we had the better coach but look at the teams now and we both have great d's and crappy QB's.
Bottom line a good coach like smith with proper play calling etc... can get you alot further than an overpriced biatch like Saban.

Who will be our Lovie Smith?
We actually did end up with the better coach...

He just flaked on us...

We actually did end up with the better coach...

He just flaked on us...

Yah, I dont know about that. Their offense is abysmal for the most part also, and they are 13-3. given the nfc is weak. But Lovie Smith has done nothing yet to warrant being a worse coach than Saban. I would love for him to be here.

Let me say this clearly so everyone gets it:

LOVIE SMITH WAS THE COACH OF THE BEARS WELL BEFORE SABAN WAS HIRED

The man traded Marty Booker to us his first year, which was Wanny's last year. Remember?

The man Miami should have clearly hired was Brad Childress. Look at what he did with father time at QB and a lame backup from Baltimore at RB and tell me he isn't a good coach.

It wouldn't have mattered anyway. Lovie was hired by the Bears in 2004, not '05. It was actually the same day Marino either took the Dolphins job or reneged on it, if I recall correctly. Before hiring Lovie, the Bears were turned down by Saban, too.

Edit: Oops, Jimmy James beat me to it.

Let me say this clearly so everyone gets it:

LOVIE SMITH WAS THE COACH OF THE BEARS WELL BEFORE SABAN WAS HIRED

The man traded Marty Booker to us his first year, which was Wanny's last year. Remember?

The man Miami should have clearly hired was Brad Childress. Look at what he did with father time at QB and a lame backup from Baltimore at RB and tell me he isn't a good coach.
i dont know. im not sure i can trust a guy with a mustache

i dont know. im not sure i can trust a guy with a mustache

What if Don Shula grew a mustache?

Didn't you trust Rolle Fingers back in the day?

What about Teddy Roosevelt?

Give mustaches a chance! I don't even have one, but I believe in them (I'm a beard man).

Not sure who the best hire would have been that year but clearly it was not Saben.

Not sure who the best hire would have been that year but clearly it was not Saben.

Knowing what I know now, I definitely would have taken Mike Nolan over him.

If I could go back....forget about football, I just go back far enough to get the winning lotto numbers....come on guys, you gotta have your priorites. :)

What Wayne needs to do is to stop going for that big name coach and just pick a man that CAN COACH.

If I could go back....forget about football, I just go back far enough to get the winning lotto numbers....come on guys, you gotta have your priorites. :)

You wouldn't try to hit one of those really big jackpots?

I'd go hunting for that Confederate gold! :lol:

What if Don Shula grew a mustache?

Didn't you trust Rolle Fingers back in the day?

What about Teddy Roosevelt?

Give mustaches a chance! I don't even have one, but I believe in them (I'm a beard man).

lawyers dont have beards!!!!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom