If you had to pick......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you had to pick.........

BeatCrazy2

FanFromBirth
Reaction score
Would you rather we pick up Griese of Knight?

Of course we may pick them both up if we can afford it.

I am very big on both of them but I would have to go with Knight. I know we have a great defense already but I just feel we need someone to put fear in WR's. Without that , the defense isn't complete. Sammy seems to always be in the right place at the right time. It seemed as if everytime I watched primetime, Berman was mentioning him because of a clutch play(someone to step up and make that play when our defense is on its heels , ex. new england)

I would go with Griese. I feel the need of a back up quarterback is bigger then the need of safty

How will he not fit in our system? Because our pass defense chokes when they are needed most? Make him fit Dammit! LOL

any fan that doesnt know why we failed last year, probably wants knight more than griese. i really didnt care about the defense at all as far as upgrading in FA. i thought we should just leave it alone and get a WR and backup QB and some Linemen.

Now that we have say ow, i feel much better. and moore too. and i belive that DT could be a good backup. :D

I would have to say B Griese ..... Mainly because I think in order to win your division and be productive in the playoffs you have got to have a quality backup qb !!! Now I agree with all of the Phin fans that think S Knight would be a serious upgrade in the secondary, but if I had to choose, Griese would be the more important choice ....:D Marino1983

boomer already said some time ago that knight is very familiar with our scheme and he could end up taking a starting job from freeman, but if knight really is working out in green bay than we all have to say bye bye to sammy

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Green Bay was pretty tight against the cap as well. What can they offer him? Maybe he's just doing it for leverage.
Griese over Knight. We've GOT to have a solid backup QB. How soon people forget Ray Lucas. 5 picks and a fumble in one game!

If a team wants a player bad enuff, they will make him fit under the cap one way or another. Just ask the RedSkins.

I would preffer to have Knight... Of course I have no idea but I think Sage will be ready for the backup role this year and will challenge for starter next...

Back
Top Bottom