If you lead at halftime by 7 or 7+... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you lead at halftime by 7 or 7+...

Originally posted by Quizlet
...The Bills will win...it is a fact. Drew and Moulds, and Price, and Reed, and Henry, and Williams and Remiersma all play when we are down

Vikings- down by 10

Bears- Down by 6

Texans- Down by 14

All which we won--- I believe if we are winning at the half (unless its by like 17) you have a chance of beating us in the 2nd half.
oh wow, lets all watch out for the bills. the 3 teams you mentioned have a combined record of 4-11. they've had 420 points scored against em, while scoring 308. yeah, i guess you are some really bad mothers. NOT!:D :rolleyes:

Re: Re: If you lead at halftime by 7 or 7+...

Originally posted by Trekbiz
DAMN, I will give you credit for coming in here and posting something that stupid. You're brave, clueless but brave.

Damn....that's hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dolphins
clear.gif
the BILLS and then
clear.gif
them.

Or you could just say that Miami will
clear.gif
them

Re: Re: Re: If you lead at halftime by 7 or 7+...

Originally posted by IceStorm

Damn....that's hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dolphins
clear.gif
the BILLS and then
clear.gif
them.

Or you could just say that Miami will
clear.gif
them
i bet they're really proud of this guy over at the asylum!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Quizlet
...The Bills will win...it is a fact. Drew and Moulds, and Price, and Reed, and Henry, and Williams and Remiersma all play when we are down

Vikings- down by 10

Bears- Down by 6

Texans- Down by 14

All which we won--- I believe if we are winning at the half (unless its by like 17) you have a chance of beating us in the 2nd half.

Don't Drew, Moulds, Price, Reed, Henry, Williams, and Remiersma all play even when you are winning? I think you need to read your posts before you send Quizlet, or can I call you Chicken Nugget? So, as I understand it Chicken Nugget, if we are losing at the half, we have a CHANCE to come back and win, but if we are winning at the half, we have NO chance? Are you the only person who thinks that makes sense? Who was winning at half time when you lost to the Jets, Raiders, and Broncos......

Re: Re: If you lead at halftime by 7 or 7+...

Originally posted by BMarion31

Don't Drew, Moulds, Price, Reed, Henry, Williams, and Remiersma all play even when you are winning? I think you need to read your posts before you send Quizlet, or can I call you Chicken Nugget? So, as I understand it Chicken Nugget, if we are losing at the half, we have a CHANCE to come back and win, but if we are winning at the half, we have NO chance? Are you the only person who thinks that makes sense? Who was winning at half time when you lost to the Jets, Raiders, and Broncos......

Guys (and gals) come on now. Give him some credit. He is preparing himself for his halftime ceremony. He expects to be down at HT. And instead of being down and devestated he will pull himself up with this useless drivel.

Of course he isn't to bright posting that on our board but what the heck.....

helllooo...anybody home?)... :judge:
.....................................QUIZLET

Originally posted by dolfan06
the lights are on................................

I was hitting QUIZLET's head...u know...like Biff......

knock::knock:::
anybody home?????

I guess it didn't not come through very well....

LOL

Originally posted by FFiB

I was hitting QUIZLET's head...u know...like Biff......

knock::knock:::
anybody home?????

I guess it didn't not come through very well....

LOL
it came through loud and clear, i was just saying Q posts but the quality of his posts ain't there!:D :evil:

That chicken nugget string made me LMAO! I read it to my fiance' (soon to be wife on Saturday) and she couldn't help but laugh too. Great blast! :up:

Hey Expo, is your soon to be new wife going to let you watch the game on Sunday? If she is, I warn you to be careful. My (who I thought at the time to be very understanding) wife let me watch the Dolphin-Seahawks playoff game the day after our wedding with nary a peep. I haven't heard the end of it since.:rolleyes: NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS OR WHAT YOU WANT, THINK VCR!

To love:happydrin

To a happy and healthy marraige:happydrin

To honeymoons in the middle of the season :hitself:

Back
Top Bottom