If you lead at halftime by 7 or 7+... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you lead at halftime by 7 or 7+...

Originally posted by Quizlet
...The Bills will win...it is a fact. Drew and Moulds, and Price, and Reed, and Henry, and Williams and Remiersma all play when we are down

Vikings- down by 10

Bears- Down by 6

Texans- Down by 14

All which we won--- I believe if we are winning at the half (unless its by like 17) you have a chance of beating us in the 2nd half.

Well it was obvious that this guy is an idiot, but I wanted to see what happened in the other games that they lost.. well here's what I found

week 1
NY Jets (1-0) 0 17 3 11 6 37
Buffalo (0-1) 3 14 7 7 0 31
Tied at the half 17-17, lost....

week 2
Buffalo (1-1) 6 7 10 16 6 45
Minnesota (0-2) 3 10 13 13 0 39
Tied at the half 13-13, won... (not down by 10 at the half...)

week 3
Buffalo (1-2) 0 7 3 13 23
Denver (3-0) 7 7 7 7 28
Down by 7 at the half 14-7, lost...

week 4
Chicago (2-2) 7 7 3 10 0 27
Buffalo (2-2) 7 10 3 7 6 33
up by 3 at the half 17-14, won... (not down by 6..)

week 5
Oakland (4-0) 7 14 7 21 49
Buffalo (2-3) 0 21 10 0 31
tied at the half 21-21, lost

week 6
Buffalo (3-3) 3 7 7 14 31
Houston (1-4) 3 14 0 7 24
down by 7 at the half 10-17, won... (not down by 14...)

so not only is this guy an idiot but his stats are wrong to.. this is what it comes down to..
if they are tied at the half they lost 2 out of 3
if they are down by 7 at the half they are 1 and 1
if they are up by 3 at the half they won...

It is a fact.. that's what he said... hahahha

nice theory though... should research it a little more next time

haha.. you know what else i remeber.. isn't this the same guy that said the Bills had a top 5 defense against the run... bwwaaaahahahhahahhah
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by 32yrfinfan
Hey Expo, is your soon to be new wife going to let you watch the game on Sunday? If she is, I warn you to be careful. My (who I thought at the time to be very understanding) wife let me watch the Dolphin-Seahawks playoff game the day after our wedding with nary a peep. I haven't heard the end of it since.:rolleyes: NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS OR WHAT YOU WANT, THINK VCR!

To love:happydrin

To a happy and healthy marraige:happydrin

To honeymoons in the middle of the season :hitself:

Hey Expo, congrats and I wish you and your soon to be wife a blessed union.

32yrfinfan made a great point. Women don't mean everything they say. They say one thing but hope you have the sense to do the other. For men that is a hard concept to understand because we as men are straight forward and to the point. We say what we mean. We don't have to read between the lines to understand each other, but with women; you do have to think things through before you act. So if she says it is ok to watch the game. DO NOT WATCH IT. Record it and watch it some other day. Women do not forget a thing, and if you watch that game on Sunday, she will bring it up down the road when you least expect. ;) Just some words of advice. We all need it at one point or another :) .

GOOD LUCK!!!! GO FINS!!!!! :monkey: bills

Back
Top Bottom