If you wanted Losman... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you wanted Losman...

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Look on the bright side, he can be had in the 3rd or 4th round.

For a guy with so much "up side" he "blows".

Showed NOTHING today, except his ability to pump fake, albeit at the wrong time.

Actually he was not that bad, probably second best from the QBs, but Rivers outperformed him clearly.

Originally posted by Stamos
Look on the bright side, he can be had in the 3rd or 4th round.

For a guy with so much "up side" he "blows".

Showed NOTHING today, except his ability to pump fake, albeit at the wrong time.

hardly a 3rd or 4th.

And no he did not do too badly today although the fumble was not good. He was most definitely the 2nd best QB out there today.

He's got some things to learn, most of them do including Rivers.

He's hardly much of anything. He's a project, and if you ask associated with Tulane athletics he's not even as good as Shaun King was.

The true crime today was that John Navarre and Josh Harris were in the game, and Ryan Dinwiddie was not.

Originally posted by Stamos

Thats not saying much.

Ditto but when Rivers came in the 4th and did it again....

That sealed my approval. But then again....Who the F am I? :D

Defenses weren't even allowed to blitz. I don't think most of the guys drooling over Rivers tonight put the game in proper prospective.

Most of the NFL scouts left Mobile long before this game. Its essentially meaningless. Like I said, any good Rivers did himself in the game, doesn't begin to outweigh the bad reviews he recieved in practice all week.

but since the fans only get to watch the game, I understand the "hard-on" factor.

I am real high on trading a next second rounder for Henson. Now that is a smart move.

Originally posted by Jaj
I am real high on trading a next second rounder for Henson. Now that is a smart move.

Could be, assuming after a few private workouts he shows he's still got it. I've always liked Henson.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
crap when was this on TV??? i searched the tv guides and never found it...

I made a thread with some clips. Not much, but it's a little something. :)

I think you've contradicted yourself here Stamos. You start out by saying that Losman can be had in the 3rd or 4th round based on what you saw today.

Then in the rest of the thread, you say that today's game doesn't mean anything. That scouts already saw what they needed to see during the week. That Rivers' performance today doesn't matter.

Can't have it both ways my man. :)

Rivers was great in the pocket. Steps up great. senses pressure and moves and gets rid of the ball. Good mobility for a kid his size. Oh, and his long ball? I dont see any problems with his long ball. :lol: sorry i gotta laugh at that one. He probably had probs with the timing. Oh and as far as WR? i will settle to wait until later rounds and get a damn Oline first. this draft is loaded with WR. I would settle for that kid from VT or even the NC State kid (good size).

Sure draft Rivers and his boy...........sounds good to me!

Back
Top Bottom