If you wanted Losman... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you wanted Losman...

I think we should go after Devery Henderson. Rivers seems to like him already. :)

Originally posted by Muck
I think we should go after Devery Henderson. Rivers seems to like him already. :)

lol jokes aside, DH looked pretty good.

Miami NEEDS to trade for a 2nd rounder. the draft is to deep not to. getting an early to mid 2nd rounder is like having a 1st.

could you imagine

Rivers
WR (so many good ones)
Jacob Bell

thats only in the 2nd round... still plenty of goods left in the 3rd!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
And no he did not do too badly today although the fumble was not good. He was most definitely the 2nd best QB out there today.

He's got some things to learn, most of them do including Rivers.

Losman was not the 2nd best QB out there today. Pickett was better. doesnt mean pickett is better outside this game but in this game he was. Losman i thought was terrible. I think he felt pressure after his buddy put on a show, it happens. And two diff style QBs too.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

Miami NEEDS to trade for a 2nd rounder. the draft is to deep not to. getting an early to mid 2nd rounder is like having a 1st.

could you imagine

Rivers
WR (so many good ones)
Jacob Bell

i think Max Starks would give us more of what we need quite honestly. There are tons of WR and none will have an early impact unless they are KR. We need Oline to make ricky go and protect our QB. First priority outside QB IMO.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

could you imagine

Rivers
WR (so many good ones)
Jacob Bell

To get a second rounder we would have to make sacrifices in future drafts, which is a bad idea. If we make another one of those "give us a pick this year and you will get a better pick next year" trades, I will be pretty pissed off (unless we can get a major steal and we make the trade right before the pick). I remember last year's deal with New England, and it was pretty stupid. Wade Smith might have a solid future, but I don't understand the logic in making that trade before draft day. We didn't even know what we were going to get.

i can definately see trading a future 1st for a 2nd this year....this draft is loaded at our need positions (QB,WR,OL) and a 2nd this year is as good or better then a low 1st next season.

Like I said in my other post

Losman= Ryan Leaf (Bust!)

Rivers is the most complete QB besides Manning coming out this year.

about the blitzing thing, if you've seen any of River's games, blitzing him plays right into his hands, kid reads a blitz as good as any, and with that accurate short pass, will kill a blitzing team

Don't you think you're jumping to conclusions Stamos, Losman only played 2 series of downs.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Don't you think you're jumping to conclusions Stamos, Losman only played 2 series of downs.

I am to smart to jump to conclusions. My opinion of Losman is largley reflective of what people from Tulane, I am not gonna lie and seen all his games.

You think I would base my entire opinion of a player from one all star game? Heck no, hell I've been blasting everyone tonight for doing that with Rivers.

Loshman certianly was outshined by Rivers, but he was the clear No.1 guy throughout the week, supposedly. I think Rivers prob is a little ahead of him, but there's a good chance both go in the 1st round. We know that Eli and Ben Ro are going top 3, and I'm almost certain GB is looking at a QB at 25, and Rivers is prob their first choice. So if we take Rivers 20, then Loshman goes 1st. If not, I think he slips to early 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom